14🐝

🎋You angry from outside, you love from the heart

You steal my eyes, you make my heart restless,
Hide it million times, I have news from the world
You love me more than yourself🎋

You steal my eyes, you make my heart restless,Hide it million times, I have news from the worldYou love me more than yourself🎋

 Zoya pov:

Idiot!

He is really an idiot! No, no Zoya, He is a stupid.

No..No..He is a donkey, a pig, a dog..

I was scolding him with the cute names of animals by throwing the pillows here and there.

After few minutes, I got exhausted by throwing them and sat on my bed defeated.

Eee!!!! He is so bad.

Why did you love him so much, Zoya?

I mumbled with a crying face and laid on my bed while sulking and closed my eyes, drifted to my dreamland.

😴......😴......😴.....😴........😴

When I was in my dreamland dreaming about my devil. Suddenly, someone splashed water on my face.

Arghh!!!

Who will splash water on a sleeping person?

Only my chudile(witch) Aunt can irritate me in the early morning in this way.

Iss chudile aunt ko koyi kam nahi hai hamesha mujhe pareshaan karata rahata hai.

(This witch Aunt doesn't have any work and always irritates me)

"Hey sleeping beauty, wake up" she commented.

I got up angrily from my bed by throwing a pillow at her, but before it hit her, she jerked away while sticking out her tongue at me.

I stood up with rage, again took a pillow and throw at her while shouting..

"Maa dekho na aunty ne kya kiya hai mere sath" I shouted while I walked angrily towards her. Soon, she sensed my intention and started running.

(Maa, look at what aunty had done to me)

We both begin to run after each other while running we went downstairs.

I glanced at the whole mansion which is decorated with marigold garlands and some other arrangements were going on.

But I didn't care, I grabbed a booster which was placed on the dewaan cot from nearby me and ran behind her by holding the booster to throw at her.

We both were shouting at each other, by seeing us soon Hani too joined with us which caused to look like we are lunatics to everyone who were watching us.