34🐝

🎄🎠🎄
              Chupa lo mujhe apne
               saanson ki darmiyaan
            Koyi puche tho keh dena
                   Zindagi hai meri

                          🎄🎠🎄              Chupa lo mujhe apne               saanson ki darmiyaan            Koyi puche tho keh dena                   Zindagi hai meri

Zoya pov:

Firsttt nighttt...

I never thought about it in my whole  24yrs of my life...I always dreamt to marry him but I didn't know about any first night...come on what can you all except from a navie girl like me who always spends her time on studying, roaming with my friends, watching k dramas and mostly sleeping...uff...I don't know a single thing about it. I only watched in serials that too when my aunty & phuphi were watching....I mean I saw in serials that the bed was decorated with flowers and the bride will sit on the bed waiting for her groom except that I don't know anything and I don't wanted to know because thinking about Abhi & me staying on the decorated bed is enough to make my heart go wild and all the goosebumps were sending shivers to my spine.

Uff...zoya...you have to make a plan to escape from your first night...but how think...think...you dimwit...I was scolding myself mentally when I heard the most scared words from my bhabhi..

Bhabhi (playfully): come on choti... it's the first day where your Abhi  will make love to you..

What love making...uff...I just wanted to disappear from this earth like a magic...

Aunty: no choti....you should not give up easily...that too on bed... Because you should make him pay for his yellings & scoldings...and at final you must and should wrap him in your hands...

I was nodding my head like a robot.. and was busy in thinking of plans to escape from it...atlast I got an idea... hehe...I composed myself and said..

"Ok...aunty...but I was feeling so irritating in this dress due to sweating can I take a bath" I asked her with an innocent face..

Aunty: yeah sure...but come out fastly because you have to be get ready in one hour to the auspicious time which will be started after one hour.

Haha...hahaaa...😂

Now I will implement my plan...oh...I forgot to tell you all about my plan...

Hehe...

My plan is to spend two hours of time in bathing and in the meanwhile the ascipious time for first night will be over... haha...so these people won't send me to the first night...haha...😎

I quickly removed all the jewelry with the help of both of them and went to washroom..

"Wow"

The bathroom was decorated with scented candles and bathtub was filled with rose petals...I quickly settled in the bathtub and started humming while taking some water from the bathtub and started dropping water on my body ever so slowly...