Hogwarts

You arrive at Hogwarts after what felt like an entirety of Draco moaning and complaining. You get off the train and go to Hogwarts and sit at your Slytherin table without Pansy and Draco.

After a while the First years come in all excited. Most of them were sorted in Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw and Gryffindor leaving not many Slytherin's. The feast begins and you feel a pair of eyes looking at you from the teachers table. Pansy nudges you to look at Snape glaring at your (E/C) eyes. "What does he want?" She asked confused. "Nothing probably..." You reply.

After a few minutes Marcus Flint comes and sits next to you with his hand around your waist. "Get off me!" You yell but he pulls you close to him nearly sitting on his lap. You still try to get free as you see a figure behind you both. "Hello Professor" you say struggling. "Hello Miss L/N. Now Mr Flint I suggest you let go of her before I force you." Snape says not breaking eye contact with you. "She's fine, aren't you darling." He nudges you. "Oh uh um yeah..." you shake your head no for help as Snape grabs your waist and pulls your out. "T-Thank you Professor..." You stutter. "Mr Flint you will have a detention with me tonight at 8pm sharp. Now Miss L/N you can be moved at the end of the table near the rest of the Professors." You grab your stuff and follow Snape sitting next to a first year. (We will call her Jess) "Hi! I'm Jess! I saw what happened over there you should learn to defend yourself!" She whispers to you. "Defend myself against him? I'm sorry no I'm not ending up dead. Thanks kid and I'm Y/N." You say back. You two chatter away as you get to know some other First Years and turn to Snape with him locking eyes with you. "Did you have to put me here?" You mumble as he mumbles back "You can be either sitting there or back over there with Mr Flint." You turn your head back to the food and start eating again.