Goblet of fire

Author note: This is a long chapter to fit all three of the challenges in.

It's been a week and the Goblet of Fire champions are going to be announced. I didn't put my name in because I'm 16 still but I wouldn't do it even if I was the right age. I take my seat next to Severus, and Dumbledore walks in. The tables are pushed away and benches are out for the students to sit on. Dumbledore pulls out the first name "Blaise Zabini!" Blaise stands up and walks over to Dumbledore. He shakes his hand and makes his way to the back. "Pansy Parkinson!" Pansy smiles and walks over to Dumbledore. She hakes his hand and walks to the back. "Y/N L/N?" Dumbledore says but slowly changes it to a whisper. "What?" I question looking at Severus. "Impossible! She's 16!" Severus says. "Y/N L/N!" Dumbledore shouts. I stand up and walk over to him. I take my paper and walk to the back. 

I go to the back and see Pansy and Blaise staring at me. "Y/N? I thought you were 16!" Pansy says. "I am... Someone must of put my name in who is 17." I mumble looking down. I turn around to see Harry Potter coming down the stairs. "I thought you were 16." I mumble eyeing him. "I am and I thought you were too." He says back. "I am." I mumble. I see the Professor's running down the stairs. "Y/N! Did you put your name in the Goblet of Fire?" Severus says. "No of course not! I'm 16!" I say looking down. He lifts my chin up with his thumb. "I'll find out who put your name in, I promise darling." He says smiling. "Thank you." I say. "I'm also 16 you know." Harry Mumbles. "Not everything is about you." I whisper giggling. "Did you put your name in the Goblet of Fire, Harry?" Dumbledore says gripping him. "No Professor!" Harry says. "Did either of you get someone to put your name in the Goblet of Fire?" Dumbledore says. We both say no. I turn to Pansy and she gives me an awkward smile. "Let's be honest, we all know Y/N is going to win." Blaise mumbles. "I won't." I mumble looking at Severus. He puts his robe around me and we walk off.

It's been another week and it's time for the Dragon's. Pansy pulls out the Norwegian Opaleye, Blaise pulls out the Hungarian Horntail, Harry pulls out the Antipodean Opaleye and I pull out the Chinese Fireball. I look at Severus and he shakes his head. Dumbledore walks out and announces about the four dragons. The cannon is set off and Blaise is out for his dragon. I take a seat on the bed with Severus next to me. "I'm scared." I whisper and he pulls me in for a hug. "You'll be okay, I'll be in the audience, watching closely." He whispers. I rest my head on his chest and keeps me close. 

The other's finished with their Dragon's and have their eggs. I hear the cannon for my dragon and I take a step outside. I see the egg and start to go towards it. The ground starts to shake and a dragon appears. I gulp and pull my wand out. "Aqua Eructo!" I yell pointing my wand at the dragon before it could spit another fire piece at me. I continue to cast spells at the dragon struggling to defeat it. "Lapifors!" I yell at the dragon and it turns to a rabbit. "Vera Verto!" I yell once again the rabbit dragon turns into a water goblet. I grab the egg and the it disappears. I see my three favourite Professor's standing up and walking to the tent. I grab my egg and into the tent. 

I put my wand on side table along with my egg and sit on my bed. Pansy walks over to me "I heard a lot of spells out there, well done, I'm glad you're in one piece." She smiles and walks back over to her area. Dumbledore, McGonagall and Snape walk over to me. "Well you've been taught well." Severus chuckles. "Oh well I did have lot's of amazing teachers, plus I am a seventh year student." I smile. "My transfiguration teaching worked out well." Professor McGonagall says with pride. We talk for a while and walk out the tent. Severus is carrying my egg and my wand. "Someone is being helpful." I giggle. "I assumed you were exhausted." He mumbles. I nod and we get to the potion room.

We walk into the room and I go straight to sleep. I don't get changed from how tired I am.

Severus pov: