The graveyard

Y/N pov:

I look around at my surroundings and see a lot of graves. I see old Deatheaters around me. "It was a port key..." I whisper to myself. I walk around the graveyard with the group watching me. 

It's been an hour and I hear more footsteps approach. I look behind me to see Severus. "How did you find me?" I mumble. "Professor Moody wasn't Professor Moody, it was Batty Crouch JR but he has been taken back to Azkaban." He whispers. The rat guy walks out. "Oh you! Rat guy! I thought you were a rat?" I say laughing. "I got turned back and you got me kicked out my house!" He snaps. "Actually it's my house." Severus grunts. Bellatrix walks over to me and points her wand to my throat. Severus goes to grab the cup, he picks it up. Severus grabs my hand and Dumbledore puts his hand on Severus wrist. "Y/N touch the cup." Severus whispers. I grab the cup and we end back at Hogwarts.

I feel a wand still pointing at my chin. "Bella remove your wand." Severus snaps. She slowly removes her wand and I turn around. "Who made the cup a port key?" I snap pointing my wand at Bellatrix Lestrange. "Batty Crouch JR, I couldn't get near the cup." She whispers. I lower my wand and walk off. I hear a spell being used on the cup to take the port key away.