Chapter 57

It's been a few months and I've finally grown the courage to sit back with my friends. I still never told anyone I was a half-blood with my mother being pureblood and my father being muggle born.

I was heading to breakfast with Severus. I noticed one of my rings were missing when I was looking for it but I just assumed I left it back at home. "Have you seen my ring?" I ask smiling. "What ring? You have a lot, darling." He says. "Never mind." I mumble. I look at Severus too see the corner of his mouth twitching up.

We arrive at the Great Hall and we part our ways. I take my seat next to Draco and Pansy. "Has something happening, Professor Snape, Professor McGonagall and Professor Dumbledore seems really happy." Pansy giggles but I simply shrug.

Breakfast appears and we all begin to eat. My plate is filled with waffles, sausages, 2 slices of bacon and 2 egg with a drink of pumpkin juice. Pansy, Jess and the others have 3 slices of bacon and everything else the same as me.

We all head to our first class, History of magic. The class was boring and the teacher was a ghost talking about his past the whole lesson. That's what I assumed anyway. I woke up in potions class with a particular someone in front of me. "How did I get hear?" I say while running my eyes. "Malfoy and Parkinson carried you." Professor Snape says slowly. I nod and he goes back to teaching.

I notice how I'm next to the know it all Granger and Lavendar Brown. Lavendar won't stop talking to me about boys but I honestly couldn't care. "You would look so cute with Draco, Y/N!" She shouts. "And I have to disagree, I think you would look cute if your lips were glued together." I snap back. She opened her mouth but instantly closes it.

I finished all my classes and walk to dinner. I take my seat next to Jess and Pansy, boys opposite us. My owl O/N (owl name) swoops over and drops a small green box with silver wrapping with a note.
I found your ring, it was under our bed.
-S.S

I look up and I see Severus looking down at me. I giggle a little and turn back. The food appears and I start to eating.

We all finished, including pudding, and the boys gulp. "What?" Pansy, Jess and me all say together. Draco motions for us to turn around. I swing around and see Severus with his arms crossed. "Yes Professor?" I whisper. He grabs me by the arms and I flinch. "I am so sorry. I did not mean to scare you." He whispers looking down at me. I nod and follow him out the hall.

We go down to the Black Lake and I see candles all light around. He takes me by the hand and leads me down to the candles. "Y/N, we have to talk." He says with a shaky voice.

"Ever since we first started dating I knew I would be happy, I love you more than I loved Lily." He pulls a black box. "I want to be with you for the rest of my life." He gets down on one knee.

"Y/N L/N, will you marry me and by my Mrs Snape?" He whispers.