Party

Hello! I'm here and ill. Enjoy the chapter.

It had been a few days since Pansy told me she was going to plan an engagement party. I was scared but excited to see what she planned.

I was sitting with Sev in bed, while he was reading a book to me. I snuggled into his chest when a letter flew in.
Dear Professor Snape and the future Y/N Snape.
You two need to arrive at the Great Hall by 6pm.
-Pansy Parkinson

I grunt as Severus chuckles. "Come on let's get ready, it's 5pm, love." He whispers into my eye. He gets out of bed, I slowly crawl out of bed. As I leave the bedroom, I feel a light tap on my ass. I giggle and leave to get changed.

I walk into the living area and see Severus

Severus turns around and his jaw drops. "If I could fuck the life out of you right now, I would." He says not breaking the eye contact. I blush and walk over to him. I take a seat on his lap. I button up his top button and straighten his tie as we leave.

I checked the time on Severus watch and realise it's 5:55pm. I get off his lap and take his hand. "What happens if people see us?" I whisper into his ear. "I'm changing your last name, I don't care what those stupid children care about me."

We get into the dungeon hallway and Draco runs up to me. "You two better be going, your own party will start without you." Draco says.

We get to the Great Hall and we hear music. Severus pushes the door open and we walk in. "They couple has arrived!" Albus Wolfic Percival Brian Dumbledore shouts. "Wait.. Y/N and Professor Snape are getting engaged?" Neville stutters. "Ugh did I have to much it clear to everyone?" Albus announces in a disappointed tone.

The party goes on for a while and some people have given me disgusted looks. "May I have this dance?" Someone asks me from behind. I turn around to see Harry. "Harry, I can't dance." I giggle. "But you can dance with Professor Snape?" He smirks. I back up. "Coming Severus!" I shout running towards him.

"I didn't call you darling, are you okay?" He asks bending down to my height. "Harry wanted to dance with me, I freaked out and left him." I mutter.

He takes me by the hand and takes me in for the last dance of the night. I feel his hand tighten on my waist as he pulls me in. Severus leans his face closer to mine and starts to kiss me. "Yes! Minerva in your face! He kissed her in the middle of the dance floor!" Albus Dumbledore shouts. "How cute." She chuckles.

The dance finishes and we go back to our room.

Sorry for not writing a lot, my headache is killing me and it hurts a lot. I'll be writing again soon. The next chapter will be spicy 🍋. Check my profile for another story I've started writing!