Quiddith rematch

"Y/N! Wanna have a quidditch rematch? Just us two and the Professors will watch." Harry asks. "Okay then at mid-day." I respond. Sev looks at me and we walk off.

It's the next day and we have an hour before the quidditch match. It's just going to me and Harry. I eat some lunch at the Professor table still. I guess it's my new seat. I have my robe hood up like always. Sev hands me a potion and I drink it.
It taste like cherry and strawberry. I hear a whisper coming from the Slytherin table "Y/N! Have you heard Marcus is coming back this week?" It was Jess. "What? How do you know?" I whisper back. "I overheard people talking about it." I just nod at her to finish the conversation.

I change into my quidditch uniform and keep the quidditch hood up. I fly onto the court and I see Harry waiting for me. I look around the see the Professors smiling. I see the Gryffindor quidditch team coming with their brooms. "I thought it was between us?" I stumble. "Oh about that you play rough so I thought this would be more fair." He shouts at me. I look at Sev scared but he just nods. The whole Gryffindor team comes up takes their places. "How is this fair?" I shout. "You can probably win by yourself." Oliver mumbles.

The balls are realised and I notice they are all surrounding me. Severus looks at me with fear in his eyes. "If you wanna play like this then fine. Just know some of you will be in the hospital wing." I grunt. Some start to back away but Oliver is still next to me. "You asked for this." I kick his broom and it snaps. He falls straight to the ground but I just laugh. I feel a hand being placed on my hood. "Don't touch my clothing!" I shout but they pull my hood down. I fly off trying to cover myself. Snape nods for me to come over so I fly over swiftly. He puts my hood up and gives me a bat. "Hehe thanks." I giggle.

I continue to fly around but then the Bludger seems to be following my every move. All the Gryffindor's are just watching me in confusion. I notice Quirrel muttering under his breath. "SOMEONE STOP QUIRREL!" I scream in fear flying around. Sev turns straight around and pulls his wand out. Quirrel stops muttering at the bluger is in my arms. I start to score points and everything goes back to normal. Harry starts chasing after me and so does Seemus. "You guys asked for this." I mumble and smash Seemus' broom with the bat. I look up to see Sev laugh.

After a while of playing and only 2 Gryffindor's left perfectly unharmed they fly away and shout "Okay you win! Don't hurt us please!" Harry shouts but I just nod. I see the injured players being carried off. "Sorry not sorry!" I shout at them. I fly over to the Professor stand and Sev pulls me off my broom. I lower my hood. I see Quirrel look at me in disgust. "Give me my wand!" I shout but Severus doesn't hesitate and hands it straight to me. I point my wand at Quirrels throat. "Y/N get off him!" McGonagall shouts. "HE TRIED TO KILL ME!" I shout while looking Quirrel dead in the eyes. I get pulled back by Severus and he walks me out of the stand. He puts part his robe around me but Quirrel runs up to me. "I-I-I A-a-am s-sorry." He stutters but I point my wand. The dark mark moves on my arm but I have grip of Quirrel. I leave with Quirrel in my hands with my wand at his throat.

I notice I'm at the Malfoy Manor table with Quirrel pinned to the table. "I WILL LITERALLY KILL YOU!" I shout but look up. "Well we have so company." Voldemort chuckles. "CRUCIO!" I shout at Quirrel hurting him. I notice Draco staring at me with his eyes wide open. Sev pulls me back and takes my wand. "Y/N he's a teacher!" He whispers. "HE TRIED TO KILL ME DURING QUIDDITCH!" I scream. "Well that explains why she had grip off him." Voldemort chuckles. I see all the Malfoy's looking at me in shock. I hear "Avada Kedrava" from Voldemort. "Nagini eat." Voldemort says in parcel tongue.

"I'm sorry to call you so early but I am planning to attack Hogwarts TONIGHT!" He says with joy. "Now I need to check you all still have you dark marks to make sure you haven't got it removed or someone is under a poly juice potion. Let's start with Severus and go around the table." Voldemort chuckles. He pulls up his sleeve and nods. "Y/N you next! Remove the robe." I look at Severus but he just nods at me. "Are you hiding something Y/N?" Voldemort says. I shake my head no and walk up. He removes my robe and ignores the marks, he just nods. I take my seat and Sev takes his cloak off and puts around me. After Voldemort finished talking he gets us all together and we arrive at the bridge into Hogwarts. "I thought you said tonight my lord." Lucius whispers "Changed my mind." He chuckles. I put my hood up to cover my face and still have Severus' cloak around me. "Y/N and Severus stay together and don't get killed. Leave Potter to me." He chuckles but we just nod. Severus grabs my hand and holds me close.