Shifter

Tw: parents so abuse and upsetting language

I wake up a realise it's Christmas Eve. I stay cuddled into Severus as he holds me tightly. I realise he was awake before me and had been holding me closely for a while. He says morning in his morning voice and I say morning back and places kisses on the top of my head.

He gets up for a shower while I pick my outfit for the day. I decide to wear a tight black dress that is just above my knees and some black boots. Severus finishes in the shower and I go for a quick one.

I finish getting ready for the day and walk with Severus to the Great Hall. We both take our seats and we see a girl run in. "Omg I'm at Hogwarts!" She shouts. She looks at me and gasps. I walk over to her keeping a distance and she runs up to hug me. "Do I know you?" I mumble. "Omg! I've seen you the films!" She shouts. I push her off me. "What films?" I mumble looking around for cameras. "The Harry Potter films! You're one of the main characters!" She giggles again. I walk away from her and take my seat. "Omg! Wheres Draco Malfoy?" She giggles and I roll my eyes. "Malfoy Manor." I mumble drinking my Pumpkin Juice.

She looks around the Great Hall and I look at the others in confusion. "I always thought Hogwarts wasn't real." She giggles. "Where else would witched and wizards learn magic?" I mumble and she shrugs. "I'll be off now." I mumble getting up to leave.

I walk out the court yard and take a seat by the tree. I look up and I swear I see my stranger parents. I get up to walk back into the Great Hall and I see them following me. I start to pick up the paste and eventually get to the Great Hall. "You can't hide from us Y/N." My so what called father shouts. I gulp walking backwards.

They barge in and walk up to me. "We've changed our mind, you are coming home with us NOW!" My father snaps and I walk back into the strange girl. I push her out of my way and she gulps. "Y/N, say no, they will take you home and get someone to do bad things to you." She whispers. "Enough with your rubbish." I snap at her. "You defeated Voldemort, right? How would I know that if it wasn't in a film." She mumbles. I think for a minute. "What else do you know about my future?" I mumble. "You will get married, have kids and live in a big house." She mumbles. I decide to think she is lying and ignore her. "Y/N! Move it, you're coming with us!" My mother snaps grabbing my wrist.

I look behind me to see Severus. "She isn't going anywhere with you two." He snaps. They ignore him and  continue to drag me out. I try to fight back and see Severus trying to use a spell. I start to cry as we appeate back to our white mansion. "How I do hate this house." I mumble as they drag me in.