The plan

Crabbe and Goyle left it to just be me, Sev and Draco. "Thanks for not saying anything Ferret." I whisper. "It's alright Y/N. I didn't want you to be upset if they knew." He whispers back. I tell him that I think they found out but I didn't care. We both silently laugh. "Snape your grip is really tight on my wrist." I whisper in pain. He loosens up his grip a bit. "Sorry." Draco starts laughing as I just stare at him.

We arrive at Dumbledore's office and the door opens. "Just the people I needed!" He says in his cheerful tone. "Okay so we all know that Voldy Vold wants me dead but no honey we can't have that so fake kill me. I'm too pretty to die in my school." He says. "Right... So where will you hide when we do that?" Sev asks. "In your place of course!" He says in his cheerful tone. "No stay with Minerva." Sev says in a serious tone. He rolls his eyes and agrees. "Malfoy if you dare even expelliamous me I won't let you come out of your room for a month!" Dumbledore says in a joking but serious tone. He gulps and agrees. "Oh also my little love birds. WHEN YOU SEE THE CAMERA TURN IT OFF I DIDN'T WANT TO SEE ANYONE OF THAT WITH LOCKHART! Gosh he was jealous though." I start to go red but Snape just grabs my hand and takes me back to our room.

Snape's POV:
I knew Lockhart was behind that camera but I didn't know Dumbledore was there too. That's embarrassing. I hold Y/N close to me on the sofa, she's all cuddled up into me. I play with her fingers as she sits between my legs. We play with each other's fingers. I tell her I love her and she tells me she loves me back. I smile in relief. I've moved on from Lily Potter and now I have a new person that I will keep safe forever. I kiss her on the back of her head. I place my hands around her shoulders and she starts to grab my hands. Black smoke appears in the dim living room. "Ahh Severus... Woah is this what true love is like? Well then I need to find myself someone." Voldemort says. I hear Y/N laugh so I place my hand around her mouth. "Anyway we are planning on attacking Hogwarts soon enough and we need Dumbledore dead for this so I can get you to be headmaster. Y/N you can do whatever you want as long as you tell no one and I mean no one! Draco knows as well. Now I'll leave you two to that stuff." He says as he leaves. I hold Y/N close as I can see her shaking a bit and remove my hand from her mouth.

Y/N POV:
After what Voldemort said I'm scared to be in Hogwarts. I lie close into Snape's chest as he holds me in his warm arms. I rest my head on his shoulder and he rests his head on the side of my face. I never knew he loved me so much. He kisses me softly. "What will we do if he attacks Hogwarts?" I ask shaking. "I will protect you no matter what and I always will." He says in his warm tone. I relax back into him and stop shaking. He grabs a book and starts reading to me. I felt safe in Severus' arms. I knew he would protect me.

After Sev read a few chapters to me he uses a flick of his wand and starts to cook dinner. "What's for dinner?" I ask in curiosity. "It's a surprise." He says back. The door barges open like always. "DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO KNOCK?!" I shout. "So sorry! Wait Y/N what are you doing in between Professor Snape?" Jess asks. "Jess? What are you doing in his room?" I ask. "I could ask you the same thing... I was sent here to grab a potion book." She says shyly. "That's in my class and why would I keep a potion book in my room? You tell anyone and you will be sorry understand Miss Jess?" Sev says in a serious tone. She's nods and runs out.

We sit at the dinner table and a wonderful dinner appears. We had steak and chips with a small salad on the side. I smile and start eating. We eat in silence and he starts to pour a red wine. "Getting me drunk huh?" I ask with a little laugh. He nods his head and we clink our glasses together. I start drinking a lot and eventually end up getting drunk.

After dinner Sev carries me to our bed. I notice how he has a picture on his bedside table of us. "Tomorrow we should go to the roof and watch the stars!" I suggest. "It could be risky because students always seem to wander around the school at night but that would be nice. We can get a nicer photo of us together to replace this one." He smiles while saying. I fall asleep snuggled into him again and he has arms around me to keep me safe.

Dream:
"Glad you're back Y/N." I hear from the shadow. "Who are you and what do you want?" I ask. "It's me Marcus. Now you either break up with your little boyfriend of yours or when I'm back at Hogwarts I will make you regret it." He says while walking out the shadows. "Unchain me and plus I will never leave him! I love him and I will forever!" I say. "I told you Marcus and plus they won't leave each other's side." Lockhart says. I really want to slap them both and I would if I wasn't chained to his stupid tree! I hear Sev shake me to wake up. I wake up scared and confused. "You were talking in your sleep again. Did you mean what you said about me?" He asks and I nod yes. "Lockhart and M-Marcus has taken over my dreams to be chained to a tree. Sev I don't want to sleep like this." He looks at me and gets up. A few minutes later he comes back with a potion. "Drink it. It will stop them from entering your mind even while you sleep." I drink it and he gets back into bed. He pulls me close to him and holds me tighter to help me sleep. I struggle to sleep in fear so I just grab a book and attempt to read it in the dark.