Hogwarts Express

Y/N pov:
I wake up and go straight for a shower. I take my messy bun out and use shampoo and conditioner on it. I use a strawberry body wash. I get out the shower and get changed into a short crop top and some leggings. I walk down the stairs and Severus stares at me. "You're going on the train wearing a short top?" He looks at me. I nod and he seems to not mind. I eat some breakfast which is pancakes for a change. I eat them very quickly and go straight upstairs to brush my teeth. I pack my last few bits in my bag not noticing the stuff Sev packed. I lock it up and grab my owls cage. I notice a taxi outside and the door open. I drag the heavy bag out the door but it soon gets taken out my hand by Severus. "No pets in the taxi ma'am." The taxi driver mumbles. I let my owl go with a note attacked to its ankle. "Happy?" I say slouching into the seat.

We arrive at the station and I put my owl back in the cage. We run through the wall together and I find a lot of first years. I notice a few staring at me. One comes up to me "Can you help me load onto the train?" I nod and put her bag on the train. I run to catch up to Severus and I board the train. I sit in an empty compartment. Fred and George come and join me and sit in between me. "Heyyy Y/N!" They both say and I roll my eyes. "You two have to just appear out of no where don't you?" I giggle and they simply say yes at the same time again.

The train starts to leave and I see the 3 professors outside the compartment. "Mind if we join? The other ones are full." Dumbledore asks trying to hide his giggle. "Sure." I mumble.

It's been 5 minutes. "Y/N I dare you to flirt with Professor Snape." Fred whispers in my ear. "Okay then." I smirk at him. "Fred whatever you did this is going to end badly." George mumbles. "I'm literally next to you and yes it probably will." I mumble trying to hide the truth. "Professor Snape." I mumble making eye contact with him. "What Miss
L/N?" He mumbles not breaking the eye contact. "Your robes makes your short black hair stand out." I saying to try and hide the giggle. "Mr Weasley! Did you set her up to this?" Snape snaps. He gulps. "No..." he mumbles looking at me. I burst out laughing. "Severus way to break it! It's quiet in here and she was breaking it!" Dumbledore giggles. "Albus don't make it obvious." McGonagall mumbles. "Make what obvious? Y/N who are you dating?" George questions me. "Who said I was in a relationship?" I mumble. "Don't lie to us Y/N! When you were flirting with Professor Snape you didn't break eye contact." Fred mumbles looking at George. I stare at each of them deeply. They vanish acting like they were never there. I move myself next to the window wall leaning against it. "One way to scare them off. Severus go sit next to her." Dumbledore giggles. He takes a seat next to me and I rest my head on his shoulder. He puts his arm around me. Fred and George reappear. "YOU COULD GIVE ME A WARNING!" I shout out them both. "Don't worry we won't tell anyone." Fred says. "Not a single soul Y/N!" George says. I stare at them both deeply. They gulp and take a seat opposite each other. "I could just oblivate them." Sev mumbles. "No! They will forget who I am!" I mumble eyeing him. "Okay only for you..." he whispers. I giggle and rest my head back on his shoulder. He rubs my arm gently. "Ship!" Fred and George say. I roll my eyes.

We arrive at the platform and I see Draco standing outside my compartment. I grab my bag and run to him. "Have a nice summer?" I say and he nods yes. "How was yours?" He asks me. "It was okay, I spent the first week you know... but then I spent the rest with him." I whisper making sure no one hears. I feel a tap on my numb and see it's Severus. "Come on you have to get in the first carriage with us Y/N." Severus whispers. I say bye to Draco and get into the carriage. "How does it feel to be head girl?" Dumbledore questions me. "I don't plan on helping the first years a lot and I hope the annoying ones fall off the moving stairs." I mumble looking out the window. Severus starts laughing. "Told you Minerva she's perfect for head girl!" Dumbledore laughs. "Y/N please don't kill any of them or make them end up in hospital." She says in a serious tone. I gulp and say yes.

We arrive at the school and the Professors leave me to quickly get changed in the carriage. I walk out in my Slytherin uniform and get handed my badge. "Wear this so people know who you are. It's cringed I know but it's the rules." Dumbledore complains about his own rules. "Since when did you follow the rules?" I mumble. "Since parents wanted the school to be safer and to cause less deaths but I can't say that won't happen." He laughs. We walk into the school and I take my seat at the end of Slytherin table. Draco comes and sits opposite me and I see he is head boy. "Oh great they gave me someone to make sure I don't kill any of them." I giggle. He nods yes but I can tell he hates the badge.

The first years walk in looking around. About 30-40 first years are sorted into Slytherin. One sits next to me and shakes my hand. "Bit of space child." I mumble and she moves up. Dumbledore walks up to his podium. "I would like to start off by saying don't go on the third floor unless you wish to be eaten alive, the forest is forbidden and you will most probably be killed, the head students are the ones with a badge and you will do as they say. Any mucking about in Slytherin and be prepared to be scared for your life so if I was you give her space." Dumbledore announces. "Tell them about the demons." I giggle in a joking manner saying to Dumbledore. "Oh yeah we have this demon guy called Filch and a cat demon called Mrs Norris, they will literally track you down if you are out of bed in curfew or skipping class." Dumbledore announces and takes his seat.