Durmstrang

Y/N pov:

I wake up in bed and realise I'm in my silk green pyjama shorts and my silk green pyjama crop top. I look around to see Severus isn't with me. I get up and head to the living room. I see my figure parents and Severus all sitting around the fire. "Albus you should of said no, students are being petrified more and more." Severus mumbles. "They payed me a lot of money!" Abus giggles. I walk into the kitchen to grab a glass of water. I hear a hissing sound coming from the wall. "Who's there?" I snap looking around. The sound gets louder. "Come out!" I shout. I feel movement from under me. "What do you want?" I shout looking at the floor. I hear the movement come closer to the floor. I

I run into the living room hearing the movement follow my footsteps. "Where are you?" I shout looking at the floor again. "Darling there's nothing there." Severus says softly. I hear the hissing again. It moves away into the kitchen. "There's something here..." I mumble. "Darling just get changed and we can go to breakfast, you might just still be tired from yesterday." Severus whispers and I nod. 

I get changed into my Slytherin uniform with trousers this time. I grab the curlers and start to curl my hair. I continue getting ready and I hear the snake again. I hear a pounding on the wall and Severus runs straight in. "Albus... it's here." He shouts and Albus runs straight in. "This is why I don't like snakes." He mumbles.

We go to breakfast and I take my seat but see a new table out. I see my seat has been moved up one. I look around in confusion. "Please welcome back Durmstrang to our school again this year! They will be taking classes with you all so treat them like each other." Dumbledore announces as they walk in. They make a grand entrance with their rods bashing onto the floor. Viktor Krum and Igor Karkaoff. Igor deeply stares at me and I gulp. 

He shakes his hand with Dumbledore and takes a seat next to me. "Bit young to a teacher?" He snaps at me. "I'm not a teacher, I have a uniform on, and plus I can sit here." I mumble back. "You should sit with your classmates not with your Professor's." He snaps again and I look at Severus. "Darling just ignore him." Severus says eyeing Igor. 

Albus walks over. "Don't be rude to my daughter!" He snaps. "So she gets all the protection and Harry Potter gets none?" Igor snaps. "Exactly." Albus giggles taking his seat. "Let the feast begin!" Dumbledore shouts and food appears. 

I realise the date and realise Christmas break starts in a few weeks. I hear the movement of the snake under me again. "It's following me." I whisper to Severus and he looks at me. "Where is it?" He whispers and I point under the table. "Albus it's following her." Severus mumbles to Albus. "Students go to your first class!" Dumbledore snaps and dismisses teachers. "Y/N we will stay quiet, and you will walk around the hall and it will hopefully come out." Dumbledore whispers. 

I begin to walk around the great hall and I feel it getting closer to the floor. I feel the floor lift up behind me and eventually the floor breaks open. I scream and look away from the snake. Fawkes come in and hands the sword of Gryffindor to Albus. I turn around to look at the Snake through a ghost. I fall to the floor.

Severus pov:

"No!" I shout looking at Y/N lying on the floor. Albus shuts his eyes and walks over to the Basilisk and stabs it in the mouth. It screams as it falls to the floor. I run over to Y/N and use a spell so the Basilisk disappears. Albus uses a spell to fix the hall.

I rush my dear to the hospital wing and call out for Madam Pomfey. She tells me to place her on the empty bed so she can give her the petrified medication.