Long time no see

It's been a few weeks since Harry and Ron got in trouble with Severus.

We are all sitting at breakfast but Dumbledore has an announcement. "We have a guest to join us for however long she wishes to stay." He announces.

The doors open and my jaw instantly drops. "Please welcome Phoebe L/N!" Dumbledore finishes. She walks up to Dumbledore and greets him. I see her wink at me. "Please take a seat!" He greets her while directing her to the empty seat next to me.

She takes her seat. "Hey little sis." She smirks. "Don't talk to me." I snap. "Aw still not got over it? Just because I was the favourite child doesn't mean you have to hate me." She giggles. I simply ignore her and start to eat breakfast.

I finish my breakfast and start to leave. "Where are you going?" Phoebe snaps. "To class." I snap back.

I finish all my classes and head to bed. I don't want to be near my perfect older sister. "Get your filthy hands off me you insolent little girl." Severus snaps. "Oh come on Professor." I hear Phoebe say. "I don't want any interest in you, I have my interest in a different L/N." He snaps and I hear a thud. "Whatever!" Phoebe shouts and storms off.

I walk round the corner and see Severus glad to see me. "Your sister is an insolent little girl." He mumbles. "I know." I giggle as he takes my hand. "Albus can do something about it." He smirks.

I notice Severus actually dragged me to his office. "Sherbet Lemon." He mutters and the stairs appear.

We walk up them and knock. "Enter!" He says cheerfully. We walk in and he smiles. "What can I do for you two?" He smiles. "Sister." I snap and he nods. "Oh she's already gone, I have my eyes and ears everywhere." He smiles. "Should of expected that." Severus mumbles. I giggle. "Y/N you can go but Severus we need to continue our chat." Albus says. I say my goodbyes and leave.