Injured

How was your valentines? I spent mine reading in bed being a single Pringle and to be honest if I had a partner they wouldn't like to see my reading. This chapter has some abuse in it so please don't read this if you don't like to read about that!

I wake up to see Harry in a hospital bed opposite me. "Are you staying here for Christmas?" He asks me curiously. "Yeah I don't want to go home." I say back. He nods "Don't you have anyone else's place to stay at? I stay at the Weasley's." I shake my head no and ignore the rest of his questions. I hear the door open and Madam Promfey say "Oh Severus she is okay now! Thank you for bringing her to me straight away." "Anytime... I wouldn't want Miss L/N to be injured further with that Potter." He mumbles and walks over to my bed. "Hello darling." He says in his cheerful voice. I laugh and point at Harry. "He heard nothing? Right Potter?" He mumbles. Harry nods yes and reads a book. "Mr Potter you can leave now!" Madam Promfey eventually says. I notice no one else is in the hospital wing anymore. "Where did they all go?" I ask in concern.
"Y/N... You've scared the students with your performance during Quidditch. They are all going home for Christmas except from a few." He says proudly. "Am I that scary?" I ask worriedly. "No, you just don't let anyone tell you what to do and they don't seem to like that. It's their fault not yours darling." He smiles. Madam Promfey comes over "Y/N you can leave now... Enjoy you two." I get out of the bed and wobble a bit. Sev comes and grabs me before I fall over and walks me to the great hall.

He grabs both my wrists and walks me in front of him to sit me at the Slytherin table. He walks to his seat and laughs at me. "What happened to you?" Jess asks worriedly. "Harry Potter uses the crucio curse on me! My legs hurt the most but I'll be okay." I say smiling. She nods and starts eating. Draco slides next to me. "Well well well did someone have too much fun after Quidditch?" He says in a joking manner. "DRACO! I'M TRYING TO EAT!" I shout but no one looks over. "I'M SORRY!" He shouts back. I start laughing and say "It was your bestie Pottah. He used the crucio curse on me." Draco looks at me and gasps "Oh he will pay for that!" I roll my eyes and go back to eating.

After dinner I see a lot of students leaving to board the train. There were only a few students left but they were terrified of me. The left over students get up and leave. I start to stand up but fall over. Sev runs over and sits me back at my seat. "I wasn't finished eating Y/N. I'm hungry now stay there and then we can go." Sev says in his serious tone. I laugh and look at the teachers. I notice they are all looking at me. I move my plate and drink onto the over side of the table and put my arms on my head down the table.

I start to doze off asleep and wake up in that forest. I don't see Lockhart but I see Marcus. "Marcus are you always asleep or something? Anyway untie me before you get back to Hogwarts or I will kill you!" He shakes his head no and laughs. He comes closer to me and says "Such an innocent girl that's grown a temper. I hope that injury doesn't last long." He touches my leg "DON'T TOUCH ME!"

I feel a pair of hands shaking me and I wake up. "Y/n?!" I hear Sev behind me. "Sorry... I fell asleep." I see Dumbledore look concerned. "We heard you talking in your sleep. Where did he touch you?" Sev asks worriedly. "My leg... I'm fine though don't worry." I say as if it's normal. He shakes his head but goes back to his food. "Can we hurry up and finish I got to give her a potion." Snape moans to the other teachers. "Blame Umbitch she's taking too long to finish." Dumbledore complains. I laugh a bit and fall back asleep with my head on the table.

"Well well well back so soon.." Marcus laughs. "What do you want now?" I say. "You shouldn't go home after you finished Hogwarts." He mumbles. "Why? I have my parents to go home to!" He shakes his head no. "Your parents know about your dark mark and are coming to Hogwarts tonight. They are going to beat you when they see you." He whispers. "My parents don't know about it! NO ONE KNOWS I HAVE IT! My parents would never hit me either!" I shout but wake up.

"Y/n... What happened?" Sev looks at me worried and I see Dumbledore opposite me. "He said my parents know... They are coming to Hogwarts and will hit me. I'm scared." I say shaking. "How could they know? Only I know and I never wrote to your parents." Snape says confused. "The others know! One of them must know my parents! I don't want to be at Hogwarts! I want to be far away!" I say shaking still. Sev shakes his head no and pulls me in for a hug. I hear Umbridge get everyone's attention. "Severus Snape you should not lay hands on a student!" She says in her annoying voice. "She's not a student to me, she's more than a student and she doesn't need to get her education from you!" Snape snaps back. "I will report this." She complains back. I stand up and grab my wand. I hear Sev shout my name but I walk slowly over trying to keep my balance. "Dear don't do anything you will regret doing. You can barely walk." She says in a higher pitched voice. I hear the Grand Hall doors open and I turn around in fear. I lower my wand and shake. "Y/N L/N! GET HERE NOW! DON'T MAKE US COME OVER TO YOU!"