Chapter 60

This is a smut chapter and I didn't know what to name it. The story is nearly complete so enjoy lovelies.

I come back from all my classes and see an orange flame coming through the chamber door. I push the door completely open to see Severus sitting there with a smirk on his face.

"Have I got something on my face? I just came back from Professor Sprouts class..." I mutter.

"You will after I'm done." He smirks and walks towards me.

He takes my bag and drops it on the floor, grabs my robe and starts to slide it down my body. He grabs my chin and pulls me in for a kiss. His tongue licks across my bottom lip wanting entrance. I open my mouth slightly, just enough for his tongue to slip in, he explores my mouth as he removes my clothes.

I start to unbutton his shirt, well shirts, and Chuck them on the floor. Severus puts his hands on my ass and picks me up, not breaking the kiss.

He mutters a spell during the kiss, assuming it's a protection spell.

He drops me on the bed and climbs on top of me. I feel my bra unclipped and warm lips moving to my neck. I start moaning as soon as he found my soft spot. He bites and sucks at the same spot until the hickey is clear enough.

"You're mine, mine only, I've marked you as mine, if anyone tries to take you, they will know." He smirks.

He undoes his trousers and kicks his shoes off.

"Knees." He orders as I go to my knees.

His dick springs out, I forgot how big it was.

"I have excellent legilimens skills, darling." He smirks and I gulp.

I take his whole length in and begin to suck. He lets out low grunts as I continue. I slow down but before I could go slower, he grabs my hair and takes control.

"Get the rest of your clothes off, now." He snaps and I take my bottom half off.

I take my mouth off his dick and he lies down.

"Ride me." He smirks as I smile.

I get on his dick and position myself on his dick. My wet pussy goes on his dick and I begin to ride him. Moans and low grunts fill the room as I go faster.

"Severus, please fuck me." I whisper, he nods.

His cold hands grab my waist and place me on the bed.

"I will fuck you, you won't be walking tomorrow." He whispers and smirks.

I nod in response and he positions his dick. He starts to go in slow but picks up the paste.

"Sev... I'm going to... cum." I whisper and he lets me.

His hot cum fills me as he continues. He continues to go faster, I feel my legs go like jelly.

He stops and lies next to me. I roll to my side, Severus finds it a way to continue marking me on my neck. He sucks and bites at my neck until more deep hickey's are placed, I moan until he stops.

"Look at the time, dinner is going to start." He smirks, knowing he is trying to tease me.

I sit up and try to stand. I fall flat on my ass, Severus is dressing himself. Severus eventually changes me, making sure my hickey's are noticeable.

We arrive to the Great Hall, 5 minutes late of course, and all eyes are on me.

I sit at the Slytherin table with the others.

"See he does love her, Blaise." Draco snaps and I gulp.

"You never know, love is a waste of time." Blaise smirks eyeing me up and down.

They continue talking more about my relationship with Severus and my hickey's.

"Did he use protection?" Pansy whispers. I gulp not realising he didn't.

"Oh no..." I whisper back. She looks at me worried and pulls me into a hug.

"If you get pregnant, it will be a beautiful child." She whispers kissing the top of my head. I smirk and continue eating dinner.

Harry walks behind Draco and taps his shoulder. Harry whispers something in Draco's ear, Draco seemed to agree. Next thing I saw was Draco pull Harry down to his height and pulling him into a kiss.

"Holy shit!" I scream and everyone turns their head to our direction.

"Y/N! Go away if you're going to be like that." Draco smirks pulling Harry into another kiss.

The rest of the day continues and everyone seemed to notice the Hickey's, Draco and Harry and now Pansy thinks I'm pregnant... Great...