Quidditch captain

Severus pov:

What am I thinking to give Y/N a detention? Well I wouldn't say it's a detention, I want to talk to her about being the new Slytherin captain. I think she would be a good team captain. 

I walk into my potions class and see the two students sitting far away from each other. "At least I don't get protected by a bunch of Professor's." Mr Carrow snaps at Y/N. "At least I have friends." YN snaps back and turns to see me. "Problem" I snap at Mr Carrow. He says sorry but it means nothing. Albus and Minerva run in. "Y/N you are the new Slytherin captain!" Albus shouts in excitement. "I was going to tell her!" I mumble to Albus. "Well as her father figure, I had the right to." He smirks. They look at Mr Carrow. "You heard nothing." Albus says. "Wait... Can I choose a whole new quidditch team?" Y/N giggles and I nod. Minerva tells her to hold try out tomorrow. I dismiss Mr Carrow and tell him to keep his mouth shut in the future. 

Y/N pov:

I wake up bright and early to get ready for the try outs. I'm planning on making the team players now even try out again so I know they do want to be part of the team. I put on my quidditch uniform and put my hair in a tight bun. Severus comes in and pulls my bun out. "Nooo why." I giggle. "Because you look nice with your hair down." He smirks brushing it. I watch him through the mirror and he seems quite happy. My figure parents walk in and see Severus brushing my hair. "Okay yes! This ship is getting bigger and bigger as the days go on!" Albus giggles. "Really Albus?" I giggle. "Excuse me! I'm your father, you call me dad from now on and not daddy that's well weird. Call Severus that." He giggles. "I wasn't planning on calling anyone daddy." I giggle back. "Then you have to call Minerva mum!" He giggles once more. 

I go to the Quidditch area and see a lot of Slytherin's. I split the group into two teams and get them to start playing. I notice a few people nearly fall off their broomstick. I fly around the seeing who can dodge people quick enough. 

I finish picking the new team and realise I'm the only girl. "You all better not let me down, or I will have you replaced." I snap. They gulp and run off. I see my parent figures and Severus walk over to me. "How is the new team?" Severus asks. "I'm the only girl, no girl wanted to try out, I don't blame the boys. I told them if we ever lose I'll replace all of them." I giggle and they all laugh back.

It's been a few days since the try outs and it's time for the game. We all take our places and we see Hufflepuff take theirs. Everything is released and we seem to be scoring points. I see the Hufflepuff seeker going for the snitch so I fly over to them. They bump into my broomstick to try and knock me off. I bump back into them and we are both hanging off our broomsticks. "If I fall, I'll pull you down with me." I snap. I look and Severus and he is muttering a spell to pop me on my broomstick. I kick their broomstick and they fall straight to the ground. I chase after the snitch as my teammates continue scoring. I stand on my broomstick holding my arm out to reach the golden snitch. I grab the snitch and fall straight to the teachers stand. "Y/N L/N caught the golden snitch! Slytherin wins!" Lee Jordan shouts. I stand up and get back on my broom. I fly over to the team and give the snitch to Madam Hooch. 

I fly to the ground and see the injured Hufflepuff limping over to me. "I will kill you." She giggles. She grabs my wrist and pins me on the floor. "Kill me then, go on." I giggle. She pins my arms next to my head. Another Hufflepuff comes over and he continues to pin me. She pulls out her wand. "Let's see what happens in the life of Y/N." She giggles. "Oh hell no!" I shout and try to break free. She points her wand and I see the three Professor's run over. "Get off her." Severus snaps pushing him off me. "I thought you were going to kill me not look into my mind." I giggle sitting up. "I will one day, just you wait." She snaps limping off. "Learn the killing curse before you attempt." I giggle. 

"You always meet love people." Dumbledore giggles. "I know right, they all want to end me." I giggle. "Not funny darling, I don't want to lose you." He says softly pulling me to him. "Did they hurt you?" He whispers. "No, I wouldn't let them." I whisper and he nods. "Legilimens!" I hear from behind me. 

Severus pov:

I see Y/N standing still with wide eyes open. I see the Hufflepuff boy has his wand pointed at her. I use expelliamous on him and his wand falls straight to the floor. Y/N falls to the floor. "Wow dating a student Professor?" He smirks. "How much did you see?" I snap. "Well, lets start with the kissing, moon watching, her birthday, her parents and why those two Professor's act like her parents." He smirks. I use oblivate on him so he remembers none of it. I pick Y/N up and carry her to our place.