Hogsmeade

When I put text in '' it's in your head. "" Is speech :) Hitting warning. I need some advice my "friend" is only being friends with me because of my tiktok followers. What should I do? X

I go into the courtyard and see a carriage outside waiting for me. Professor McGonagall comes running out "Y/N! I can't let you go by yourself and Severus told me to look after you. I can help you get a good gift." She whispers but I just nod. We both step into the carriage. "Why isn't the carriage moving?" I smile but she looks out the window. "I forgot to tell you. Professor Dumbledore and Severus will be in the carriage to come with us. Don't worry they won't see what you buy for him." She whispers. After a few minutes of waiting they get in the carriage. "ROAD TRIP WITH THE COUPLE!" Dumbledore shouts. I roll my eyes and look out the window.

I forgot how long the trip is. Dumbledore won't stop talking about the dance and how he will keep a close eye on me and Severus. "Are we nearly there?" I mumble and they all look at me. "Am I annoying you?" Dumbledore giggles knowing he wants to annoy me. "Um... Uh- No!" I stutter knowing he is. Dumbledore flicks his wand and moves Sev's arm out and to pull me into Sev's side. I deeply stare at Dumbledore and he gulps. I relax into his side and Severus puts his arm around me. It felt warm. "Albus! We said no magic. Typical you." McGonagall whispers. "I'm only trying to annoy her then I'll stop." He whispers back. McGonagall giggles. "To be honest Albus, I think she is pretty comfortable in my arms." Severus mumbles and I just nod.

We eventually arrive at Hogsmeade and I straight away get out the carriage. McGonagall follows me. "Meet us at the carriage when you are done shopping!" Dumbledore shouts.

"Professor, I have no idea what to get him. A book maybe?" I whisper but she shakes her head no. "You should get him Brandy and a ring!" She whispers. "A ring?" I whisper back. "To remind him of you when you're on your holidays break." She whispers back as we approach the Jewellery shop. We look in the window and before I can see who's in there McGonagall covers my eyes. "I CAN'T SEE!" I shout. "Let's get the Brandy first!" She whispers and walks me away from the shop.

She finally uncovers my eyes and we go into the old wooden looking shop. "Your finest Brandy please and put it in wrapping. It's a gift." McGonagall tells the old man behind the counter. He grunts walks into the back. He walks back into the room and hands McGonagall a blue wrapped bag. "15 galleons." He mumbles. I grab my money and place it at the counter. "Now get out." He groans. As we walk out I mumble "How rude." McGonagall laughs at me.

We get to the Jewellery shop and I look in the window to see my father. 'When did he work here?' "Professor. Can you go in and I'll give you the money." I whisper and she nods. I hand her the money but she passes it back to me. "I'll pay after everything you've been through." She whispers and walks in. I feel a hand being placed on my shoulder from the alley. Before I could turn around I was pulled into the alleyway. My mother covers my mouth and pins me to the floor. She starts to hit me.

McGonagall's pov:
I brought the ring from the shop and I step outside to see Y/N is gone. I assume she is at the carriage so I make my way to it.

When I sit in the carriage I see Severus and Albus sitting in the carriage. "Where's Y/N?" We all ask. "It was a trick... Y/N!" I shout. "What was a trick?" Severus says in a worried tone. "The alley!" I say as we all hop out the carriage and run into the alleyway next to the shop. "Expelliamous!" I shout at Y/N's mother. She flies back to the fence at the end of the alleyway. "I am so sorry Y/N! I should of told you to go back to the carriage." I whisper. "The present... It's a trick!" Y/N whispers to me but I look at her. "I can take the spell off don't worry dear." I whisper back as she sits up. Severus picks her up and I take the presents from him. When we walk back to the carriage people look at us so we cover Y/N with Severus' cloak.

We get in the carriage and she sits down tucking away from everyone. She has Severus' cloak covering her body.

Y/N pov:
'Ow ow ow...' The pain hurts me so much I could cry. My eyes fill with water. I see Dumbledore looking at me and gives hints to Sev. Sev pulls me in for a hug and kisses the top of my head. 'Make the pain stop... Please.' Sev pulls out his wand and casts a spell. The pain fades away. "Forgot you could read minds..." I mumble and he just chuckles.

We arrive back at Hogwarts and Sev puts his cloak around my body. I have Sev on my left, McGonagall on my right and Dumbledore in front of me. Some people look at us but look straight away when they see me. We get to the Great Hall and before students arrive Dumbledore uses a spell to make the marks go away.