Hospital wing

Y/N pov:

I wake up in the hospital wing with a lot of people around me. I see Draco, Pansy, Alice, Jess, Fred, George, Albus, Minerva and Severus all around me. I sit up and they all look at me. "Tell us everything!" Pansy says. "What happened?" I mumble. "You looked it but don't worry it's gone now." Severus whispers. "How long was I out for?" I whisper. "A few days." Minerva whispers. "It's Christmas break in two weeks! Let's go shopping next week together!" Pansy giggles. I nod and lie back down. 

The others eventually leave and I'm with Severus. "How long do I have to stay?" I whisper. He tells me for a few more days until I'm fully recovered. I grab my potions book and start to write. "Is that the one I gave you?" He smirks. I nod and continue to take notes on the paper. 

I look around for the time and realise the feast would of started. I see Severus walk in with two plates of food. He pulls the table over my lap and places a plate down. He hands me a pumpkin juice. He places his food on the side table and sits down on the chair next to me. We begin to eat and we talk a bit about Christmas.

We finish eating and he takes the plates away. He comes back straight away. I ask him if I can have a cuddle so he climbs into the hospital bed. He lets me lay on top of him while he plays with my hair. I drift off to sleep.