Troll

Note: don't ask where I get these photos. Anyway enjoy my lovely's.

Y/N POV:
"Go to sleep darling" I hear in a deep sleepy voice. "I-I can't sleep. I'm scared." I whisper. He tells me I will be okay and I just cuddle into him while I attempt to drift off to sleep. I lie close into him while he rubs my back to help me sleep. Severus places his other hand on my head while giving me kisses on the top of my head. We eventually drift off to sleep.

Bang!
We wake up to a loud bang. He takes a step outside his room and sees a troll. "Darling go into the kitchen..." I hear Sev say in a worried tone, I've never seen him this scared of something before. I run into the kitchen and sit in a corner. Sev comes in and locks the door. He has a piece of paper and quill in his hand and he starts to write a letter to Dumbledore.

Dumbledore,
There is a troll in the dungeons and it's outside my room. It's trying to get in but I've put a protection spell on. I don't know how it got in or who let it in but Y/N is very scared and we need help. I can't leave Y/N scared in the kitchen.
-S.S

I see Severus hand the letter to his owl and it flies off. "Everything will be okay, there is a troll that is trying to get in but I've caused a protection spell. I must of dropped my wand because I can't find it. We will be okay darling I promise." I smile at him with fear in my eyes. I soon hear the footsteps come into the living room. Severus grabs my hand and holds me close to him. He has his arms wrapped around my back and I have my arms wrapped around his waist. I shake in fear and I feel him place his head on top of my head. "We will be okay I promise." I hear him whisper. The troll starts to make some weird noises. The kitchen door flies open and we see Dumbledore, McGonagall and Quirrel all at the kitchen door. "Oh my... Severus that's a student!" Minerva says. "Minerva shut up, I'm living for this ship." Dumbledore says in a high tone. I hear Sev laugh. I turn around in shock to see three professors at the door staring at us. "Morning!" I say in a cheerful tone. They all look at me in confusion and laugh a little. "M-m-m-morning." Quirrel stutters out. "Did you get the troll?" I hear Severus say in a serious tone. "It's dead in your living room! Might make some good furniture now." He says in a jokey tone. "Not funny Albus." Sev says. He says he was joking and gets the troll out of the castle with a spell. The other professors leave.