Missing professors

I get ready for breakfast straight away and head on over to the great hall. I bump into a few people on the way but they don't seem to say anything.

I enter the beautifully lit room and take a seat at the Slytherin table for a change. I sit with Draco, Pansy, Blaise, Jess, Crabbe and Goyle. They all seem to be chatting about classes expect from Draco. He seems upset. "What's wrong Draco?" I whisper and he looks at me. "Yesterday. At the dance... you got to have the time of your life while I stood alone." He whispers. "It wasn't the best time I've had. Marcus ruined it." I whisper back and he looks at me. He hugs me. "Are you sure you don't need to see the nurse? You've never hugged me before." I mumble to him and he shakes his head no. "Okay can you get off me now please." I mumble again and he loosens the hug a bit. I stand up and walk to sit by myself. Draco falls out of his seat and falls straight on his ass. Dumbledore hints for me to sit up at the front so I do that. "Have a nice hug?" He giggles like a girl and I just roll my eyes. "Where's half of the professors?" I ask Dumbledore but he shrugs. "I guess they weren't hungry or they slept in." He giggles but stops as he sees Severus isn't next to me and no where to be seen in the Great Hall. "Where's your love life?" He whispers. "I thought he was here, he wasn't in the room when I woke up." I whisper back and he looks at me in shock. "Okay students! Classes are cancelled today because of the professors have taken a day off. Please stay in your dormitories during the day and don't muck about." Dumbledore announces and me and him walk off to try and find McGonagall and Severus. "Screw the others teachers we just need our group back together." Dumbledore says but I just nod.

We head to the whomping willow tree. Dumbledore casts a spell so we can go in. I slide in and get dirty from the ground. Dumbledore puts his hand out and I take it. He pulls me up and pushes me to go first. "You scared or something?" I giggle and walk up the stairs. I pull my wand out and cast Lumos. I walk into the room and see Lupin and Sirius. "Aren't you meant to be Azkaban?" I mumble to Sirius and he grabs Lupin's wand. "I'm not going to snitch, calm down. I'm only looking for someone." I mumble as he lowers the wand. "Who?" They ask looking at me weirdly. "Dumbledore sent me to find Professor McGonagall and Professor Snape." I mumble. "No idea we haven't seen anyone." They mumble smirking a bit. Dumbledore walks in. "Oh hello! Did you both have a nice Valentines Day?" He says in a giggle and they shake their heads. We walk out the room and back down the stairs to leave the whomping willow. I trip over a rock. "Ouch." I mumble but Dumbledore giggles.

We searched the whole school and still found no Professors. "This is weird. To the tunnels!" Dumbledore shouts. "Thought of checking the common rooms?" I question him. He smiles. "Smart child." We head to the Ravenclaw room first and no Professor found. We go to the Hufflepuff common room and still no one we are looking for. We arrive at the Gryffindor common room and barge in. We look around the room and Dumbledore pulls a book out to open a passage next to me. None of the people are luckily and we head into the passage. "Oh look it's Lockhart." I whisper and we pick him up. "Wake up Lockhart. You weigh too much for us to carry." Dumbledore giggles. We vanish to the hospital wing and place him down on a bed. We arrive to the Slytherin room and I remember about my book. I grab my quill and write
Severus where are you? I'm worried, please come out.
-Y/N
I notice no response. We search the common room and find no one. We get into a carriage and head to Hogsmeade.

When we arrive, we split up and start searching. I check all the alleyways and find no one. I find a book and pick it up. I look in it and notice it's my writing. 'So he was here?' I look at my necklace and see it glowing. I take it off and it points to a direction. Dumbledore trots over to me and follows me. "Where did you find that book?" He whispers. "In an alleyway, it has my note to him and then my necklace was pointing to a direction." I whisper back. We go into a dark alleyway and leads us to the sketchy part. The necklace leads me to a shop called Bounre and Burks. I thought it was only in Diagon Alley but I guess not. We walk inside and notice people staring at us. "Where is he?" I shout but no answer. Dumbledore walks in and they point to the back door.

We walk in the back door and see McGonagall and Snape tied to a chair each. I untie Sev and Dumbledore unties McGonagall. I pull the tape of his mouth. "How did you find us? Did you find the book that I left?" Severus asks. "The necklace was showing us the way here and yes I found the book." I whisper and he smiles. Bellatrix stands at the door and laughs. "She knows how to play!" I roll my eyes and untie Sev's ankles. I get pulled off and feel a wand being pointed under my chin. I tell the others run and I'll make my way back. Severus doesn't run. "I'll make my way back. Please go!" I whisper and he runs. "Such a sweet girl letting them go and sacrificing yourself for them." Bellatrix giggles once more. "How dare you kill the dark lord. You will pay for that!" She says while tying me to a chair and locking all the doors and windows. She shuts the blinds.