Classes

I write a lot lol. I don't do anything because of the pandemic so I just write to help me.

I First had charms class and that was boring, all we did was learn the same spells as last lesson. Malfoy wouldn't stop asking me about my friendship with some of the Professors. I purposely ignored him.

Potions class was fun. I still sit with Severus at his desk. We talked about the dance and some stuff about the work. I don't think I've written so many pages in my life. He grabs my paper. "Wrong!" He mumbles and swaps my book for an old looking one. "What's this?" I whisper. "I wrote this during my years as a student at Hogwarts. It helped me pass my potion class so now it should go to you." He whispers. I open the book to see a lot of the work has been replaced with scribbles of new amounts. "The half-blood Prince? That's you?" I whisper. "Yeah..." he whispers. "Get back to your work." He snaps and hands me new paper. "Class dismissed! Y/N stay behind!" He snaps at everyone. I stay in my seat and he looks at me. "What do you have now?" He asks. "Nothing free period." I mumble. I stand up and go around the other side of his desk. He opens his arms and pulls me onto his lap. He moves my hair and starts kissing my neck leaving a few hickeys. I cheekily move my head so he kisses me on the lips. I kiss him back softly. He puts his arms around my back and I put mine around his neck. I move my head back to where it was and he kisses my neck softly trying not to leave many marks. After he finished he turns me around on his lap. I relax into his chest while he plays with my fingers.

I get up and go to my last class of the day defence against the dark arts. Before I leave I whisper "I might walk out if I get annoyed so leave your door open." Sev just nods and doesn't hesitate. His first year class walks in. I forgot I wrote a letter to Jess to tell it's okay. She gives me a small hug but I push her off me. "Not know. I'll be in your class later." I whisper to and she just nods.

When I arrive to class I notice I'm already 10 minutes late. "Thank you for joining us Miss L/N. Take a seat." Umbridge says in her annoying high pitched voice. Her voice gives me the shivers. Books are being handed out and I open it and see we aren't learning how to defend ourselves. "What's the point of this class if we aren't going to do magic?" I shout out. "DETENTION! Raise your hard next time and don't tell me how to teach my class!" She shouts at me. I grab my book and bag and walk out of class. "I'm not coming back to your class!" I shout while walking out. I take another 10 minute walk back to the dungeons.

"Y/N! In here NOW!" Snape snaps. I see Jess watch me walk in. "How did you get kicked out so quickly?" He whispers to me at the door. "Basically she isn't teaching us magic so I shouted out and she didn't like it. I now have a detention with her which I'm dreading for." I whisper. He points his wand up at me and pushes me to my seat. "Okay you have a new classmate." I see Jess smile. "What do you mean new classmate? I'm in 6th year!" I whisper but he just smirks at me. "If your potion goes wrong ask Miss
Y/N." he snaps. "Make a Felix Felicis potion! Turn to page 394 in your text books for all the information you need." He says slowly. I see Jess confused and run straight over. "Grab the ingredients and I'll help you." I whisper.

After she has the equipment I move her text book and grab mine. Jess looks at me in confusion. I open it up to page 394 and I tell her to follow the scribbled instructions and to take notes. I walk back up to the front and take a seat. No one makes a sound during this class. "This is one quiet class." I whisper. Snape looks up to me. "They're probably scared of me. Don't understand why, I haven't gave any of them a detention yet." He whispers. I laugh and turn around to see their potions being made. One student in the back corner makes a mess all over the desk. I run over and help him clean it up. "T-thank you." He whispers and smiles at me. "Your welcome." I say back. He looks at me weirdly. "Wait... Youre that psychopath girl that injures people during quidditch! GET AWAY FROM ME!" He shouts. Severus runs over. "Is there a problem?" Sev whispers to him. "I don't want her to break any of my bones..." He whispers. I laugh and say "Oh don't worry I only do that to people who come in my personal space." I chuckle. Snape walks off. "You won't hurt me?" He whispers. "Why would I want to hurt a first year?" I mumble and he shrugs. I walk off but he grabs my hand. "Get off my hand child. I have a boyfriend so don't touch me." I say through gritted teeth. Severus is too focused into his test to mark to see what's going on. "I just thought you were pretty..." he whispers. "You either get off my hand or I will make you." I mumble and he lets straight go of me. I go back to my seat and use a spell to clean my hand. "What was that for?" Sev whispers. "The child in the back touched my hand. He wouldn't let go of me. Strange child that is I'm telling you." I whisper. "Detention Sam!" Sev snaps and I see him duck down a bit. Finally classes are over and I get ready to go to Hogsmeade.