Hospital visit

Thank you for 1k reads!

After I finish lunch, I take a trip to the hospital wing to visit Alice. "How is she?" I ask. "She hasn't woken up yet, but she will wake soon." She responds. "Where is he? Where's my Ron Ron?" A high pitched voice says. "What is she doing here?" The high pitched voice says again. The Professor's walk in and I take a seat next to Alice. "Please wake up." I mumble. "You're the only nice First Year." I mumble again. "What happened to Weasley?" Dumbledore says looking at Professor Slughorn. "He was under a love potion, so I gave him a drink for it to wear off. Then, we had a drink and it must of been poisoned." Professor Slughorn whispers. Alice twitches a bit. "Alice?!" I say and the Professor's turn to look at me. Alice moves again. "Are you waking up?" I whisper looking at her. I feel a hand placed on my shoulder. I lift my head up to see Severus. "I don't think she will wake up just yet, she might just be in a dream." He whispers. I nod at him.

I stand up and walk over to the group to people. "Oh my Ron Ron!" The girl says again. "Mmm that's cringe." I mock her. "Well at least I have a boyfriend." She turns around and faces me. "Please, I have one myself but we don't show it off to the whole school." I say staring into her eyes. "I bet you don't have matching necklaces." She says. "Oh please Lavendar Brown, we don't need petty little things to show a relationship." I say but before I can say anything else Severus covers my mouth. "Y/N. I know you like to argue but please just take your seat back with Alice or be quiet here." He mumbles and I look up at him. He removes hand and takes the bottle from Professor Slughorn. "Poison." Sev mutters to Dumbledore. "A teacher poisoned a student?! Now that's scary." I mumble looking at Severus. "You'll be fine, you've survived through a lot." Severus smirks. "You should go get your boyfriend Y/N and leave the Professors to their work." Lavendar says. I look at Dumbledore. "Girl you can leave if you want a boyfriend contest." Dumbledore says sassy. I giggle a little. She sits next to Ron's bed and holds his hand. "Bet Hermione won't like to see that." I giggle but then Hermione walks in.

"Wont like to see what?" She says to me. "Just Lavender holding Ron's hand." I giggle and she turns straight to Lavender. "Honestly relationships are a waste of time." She mumbles. "No way! You just got to find the right one." I giggle. She rolls her eyes and all the Weasley appears.

Fred and George appear behind me. "Afternoon." They say together in my ears. I jump. "Afternoon." I mumble. "What's up? Who's upset you?" Fred says. "Miss High pitched voice doesn't think I have a boyfriend." I whisper into both their ears. "Oh she is dumb." George says looking at her. "What are you dating one of the twins?" She says standing up. I giggle and take a seat next to Alice.

Alice moves a bit. "AHHHHH!" She screams. "CALM DOWN!" I scream back at her as she wakes up. "What?" She says confused. "You literally just screamed very loudly." I mumble. The Professors turn to her. "Y/N, why are you so nice to me?" She whispers. "Because I see good in you." I say looking at her. I feel a hand placed on my shoulder again. I look up and rest my head on Severus' arm. Alice goes to stand up. "Nope! Sit your ass back down!" I snap and she sits back down on the hospital bed. "Sorry..." she whispers. I just giggle and pull a water out my bag. "Here drink, it's fresh, I got it this morning." I mumble as she takes a sip out the bottle. "Told you she would be a good mother, Minerva." Dumbledore says. I eye him and he turns back around to Ron. "Oh look, Alice woke Ron up!" Dumbledore chuckles.

"Hermione?" Ron mumbles. I start laughing and Lavender turns to me. "You did this Y/N!" She says walking up to me. "So sitting in a chair with a first year causes Ron to wake up. Got it." I mumble looking at her. I rest my head back on Severus' arm and he doesn't seem to move it. "That's Professor Snape, not your boyfriend." Lavender snaps at me. "Pretty sure they're the same thing." Severus mumbles and Lavender looks at me in disgust. "I hope he breaks your heart." She snaps and walks off. "Gosh shes a drama Queen." Alice giggles. "Oh tell me about it." I giggle back. "What happened in your sleep Alice?" I whisper. "I was in the dark forest and a guy was leaning on a tree and one behind me. They said that they knew you." She whispers and I look at Severus. "I-I need to go." I say running at the door.

I see Marcus outside the hospital wing. "What did you do to her?" I yell at him gripping him by the collar. "Alright babe, calm down, I did nothing." He says grabbing me. "First of all I'm not your babe and you did something! Alice saw you!" I yell at him. "I will call you what I like babe!" He says pushing me into the Hospital wing. "Now you either control your anger or you will be sorry. You were scared of me and now you've changed! You are so evil now Y/N." He whispers. "EVIL?! I am not evil, I know who I am!" I shout at him. "What if I just used a spell to take all that strength of yours away? I gave it to you, I can take it back." He whispers. "What? You didn't do a thing!" I whisper back. He uses a spell and I feel weak. "We will see about that. Have fun without your spell!" He shouts walking out. I stand up and walk over to Alice.

"What was that about?" She whispers. "Nothing... Nothing at all." I whisper back. "It was something, I had you and someone yelling at each other." She whispers. "Honestly Alice I'm fine!" I snap at her. She looks down. "Sorry..." she whispers. "No don't be. I shouldn't of snapped." I whisper back.

Lavender walks back in. "Heard Marcus took your strength away." She laughs. "What? No..." I mumble looking down. "Let's see then. Try injure me." She laughs. I go to kick her but she's fine. "N-no... I-I-it was a s-spell." I stutter. "Looks like someone is all weak again." She laughs and walks off.

My eyes fill with tears and I go and sit in the corner of the hospital wing. Severus comes over to me "What's wrong darling?" He whispers. "My strength was a spell... Marcus put me under a spell and now I've lost all my strength..." I whisper. "You don't need strength to be you, you just need to be yourself. Without the violence." He whispers putting his arms around me. I go to hug him and he pulls me off the chair. He picks me up to hug me. I wrap my legs around him and he kisses the back of my head. "SHIP!" Fred and George shout. I simply ignore them.