Locked up

It's been a two days since I freed the others. I hate it here, it's cold and boring. Two days felt like 2 months. The tricks are scaring me. I hate poly juice potions. I want to be freed and away from all of this. I don't know what they are trying to do to me but it's scary. My vision goes blurry and I start trembling. Tears flow from my face onto my lap. I suddenly hear a bang.

Severus pov:
The three of us come back for Y/N. I haven't slept well knowing Y/N isn't safe. I see her wand in Bellatrix's hand. "Where is she?" I say grabbing Bellatrix. "Perfectly unsafe." She laughs and I make the grip tighter. "Calm down. You've gone soft ever since you fell in love again." Lucius says from a distance. I drop Bella straight onto the floor and grab Y/N's wand. "You were like me once. When you and Nacrissa fell deeply in love. How soft were you then?" I say gritting my teeth. "Don't speak of my past." He mumbles. I hear a scream coming from the back room. I try to open the door but it's locked. "Alohamora" I whisper and the door unlocks. I look down and see Y/N trembling. "Please no more..." she whispers while a tear falls down her face. "Darling it's me." I whisper. "No more tricks Bella..." she whispers again. I use a spell and set her free. She stands up but falls straight to the ground. I pick her up and walk her out the room. "If any of you touch her again I will make you all suffer." I say gritting my teeth. We all walk out and no one says a word. 

We get in the carriage and Y/N is still shaking. "Please don't be a trick... I'm tired of the tricks... Please actually be Severus and not another poly juice potion." She whispers. I pull her in to my side like no one else does. "S-Sev..." she whispers once again. "I'm here darling. It's all over." I whisper into her ear.

We arrive back at Hogwarts and I help Y/N walk to the nearest empty class. We go into Minerva's class and we sit her down on the nearest seat.  "What happened?" I ask. "They used a poly juice potion and tried to be you. They used crucio on me multiple times..." she whispers with tears coming down her face. I put her necklace around her. "Why didn't you keep your necklace on?" I whisper bending down to see her face. I grab her hands and stroke them with my thumb. "After I used it to find you they kept it on the floor so you can't communicate with me." She whispers once again. I use a spell to take the pain away and she finally looks around. "It's clear again." She mumbles. "What do you mean it's clear again?" I say locking eyes with her. "I can see my surroundings again." She says standing up.

The next chapter is going to be a month into the future