The next day

Note:
I literally don't know what to name this chapter but enjoy my lovely's!

Snape's POV:
I wake up to see Y/N still hugged up to me. I stroke her hair but see her hickies are still there. I check the date to see it's Saturday which means I have a deatheater meeting but I can't leave my darling Y/N here with that Mr Flint around. Surely I could take her with me and she can be quiet? What if the dark lord gives her the dark mark. I can't risk that either! I have to attend this meeting so I can tell Dumbledore more information. Maybe she could just stay in here for the time? I see her slowly waking up and hold her closely. She wakes up to say "Morning Pansy." In a very sleepy voice. I chuckle "You are with her silly, you stayed here last night." She looks at me "I thought that was a dream again." I smirk and go back to stroking her hair. I pull up onto my chest as I say "You're coming out with me today, don't let the Dark Lord give you the dark mark okay?" She looks at me in confusion "Why him? Are you a deatheater?" I look at her worriedly "I'm a spy for Dumbledore." She nods her head and agrees to come with me. We both get ready for the day I wear my usual but Y/N is wearing a black hoodie with jeans.

Y/N's pov:
"Why are we at Malfoy Manor?" I look at him confusion while holding Snape's hand. "He always meets us here. There's a snake as well but just stay close to me and you'll be okay." I nod and we walk in.

We get to the meeting and everyone looks at me. I look down and see a snake coming up to my side. "S-snake!" I run behind Severus as he chuckles and speaks to the Dark Lord. "She had to come with me today my lord I couldn't leave her." He nods in agreement but I only see one seat. Voldemort tells Snape to sit down as stand there playing with my fingers. "Ahhh Y/N come and join us! Don't mind Nagini." Voldemort says. I gulp and walk over to Snape looking down still. I look around to see the Malfoy family including Draco sitting there. Snape pulls me onto his lap and I sit there quieter than ever. "You replaced Lilly Potter with a student?" I hear Voldemort chuckle. "Yes my lord." He chuckles back. I hide the marks on my neck with my hair but I feel hands be placed around my stomach to see it's Snape's. "Now Y/N would you like to join the Deatheaters? We can find you a nice spot next to Severus." I look at Voldemort and mumble "Uh um n-n-no t-thank you." Draco laughs and I look at him. "Now now Draco leave the girl be." His father says.

After the deatheater meeting I walk off and Draco runs after me. "I didn't know you were with Snape!" He whispers but I whisper back "I didn't know you were a deatheater!" We both laugh and Snape grabs my hand and we both end up in his room again. "Well done for not joining the deatheater's I'm proud." He says softly. I smile at him and head out and go back to my dorm. I get out into the hallway and get pinned up to the wall by Marcus. "Where were you last night? You didn't show up after that detention with Professor Snape." I look down and shout "Get off me! I've had enough of you controlling me! Yes I'm pretty but it doesn't make me yours!" He slaps, kicks and punches me multiple times and drops me onto the floor. I lie down in pain until I see a dark figure hover over me. "H-help..."

Snape Pov:
I heard Y/N screaming so I came out myself to see her lying on the floor injured. I pick her up and bring her back to my room to lie her down on my bed. I go to grab her a drink from my small dark kitchen. "Drink darling and tell me what happened." She cries while saying "Marcus... I stood up to him but he hurt me. I'm sorry I tried but I'm too weak." I look at her in the eyes and hold her closely to me on bed. "You aren't weak darling, you just need protection. Fear is taking you over." She looks at me terrified. I go to kiss her softly as she kisses me back. "I love you Y/N L/N" she tells me she loves me back. I go to lift up her sleeves but she pulls them back down. I look at her in concern but she looks back at me in fear. "You don't need hide anything from me Y/N." I whisper in her ear but she still shakes her head. I nod as I understand but I know she is hiding something from me.