Last day of school

Hitting in this chapter after people get in a taxi. Just a warning x

I start to pack my bag. Severus looks at me in sadness. "It won't be forever plus I might end up running away somewhere until the new of Hogwarts." I say in fear of my parents. Severus hands me an address. "If you run away come to this house, I live there. You will be safe with me. The triple decker bus will find you and bring you there." He says in a calm voice. "Can I leave some stuff with you then so I don't have to pack it all quickly?" I say regretting it insatiately. "Of course darling." He says in a calm voice. I pack some clothes and a perfume in my bag. I put another perfume in Sev's and some more clothes. I put all my makeup in mine tucked at the bottom. I pack everything up and leave a few things in Severus' Hogwarts home. I notice he puts a picture of us in his suitcase and leaves one in his room. "I still remember the first time you confessed your love to me Y/N." Snape whispers in my ear. I giggle a little while I buckle up my bag. I grab my owls cage and call for my owl. My owl, Maxine, flies into his cage and I lock it. I put my necklace on and walk into the living room. "How did you both get in here?" I whisper to Dumbledore and McGonagall. "Magic, this is Hogwarts Y/N." Dumbledore whispers while picking up a picture frame of me and Sev. "How sweet." McGonagall says looking over at the picture. I go to grab my owl and place her on my bag. "Come on let's all get in a carriage together! We haven't been in one all 4 of us for ages!" Dumbledore giggles. "Fine..." I mumble. "YAY!" Dumbledore shouts. Severus walks into the living room. "Heard of knocking?" Sev mumbles and they both shake their head no. I grab my suitcase and walk out into the hallway. Severus, McGonagall and Dumbledore are behind me. I notice McGonagall is holding my owl for me. We walk out into the court and see a carriage waiting. We put everything away and step inside. Severus pulls me in for a hug. "Got the piece of paper?" He whispers and I just nod. "Remember, keep the necklace on." He whispers once again. "I will." I whisper again.

We arrive at the platform and we all get into a compartment.

The train sets off and the trolley lady comes to our compartment. "Anything from the trolley?" She says. "Chocolate frog please!" I say and she hands me one. "2 galleons please. Severus hands her the money and she walks off. "I was going to pay." I mumble. "It's a treat from me." He mumbles back. I open the package and the frog jumps. I quickly grab it. I cast a spell to keep it still while I eat it. I look at the card. "Oh look I got Dumbledore." I giggle and he grabs my card. He puts it in his pocket and giggles.

We arrive at platform 9 3/4. I grab my stuff and see my parents. I slowly walk over not knowing the Professors are still behind me. "Move it brat." My dad snaps at me. I continue walking. "If you hurt her I will make sure to have you two locked up in Azkaban." Severus mumbles to them. "What we do to our daughter is none of your concern." My dad snaps at him. I walk through the barrier and get into the car. I sit in the back looking out the window. Severus, McGonagall and Dumbledore get into a taxi together and go somewhere.

I arrive home and my parents start telling to me clean. I start to clean my room, unpacking my bag, hovering the floors, making all the beds and cleaning everywhere. I apparently missed a spot and get hit on the back. "Oww..." I cry. I feel my necklace glow but hide it quickly. I run into my room crying and lock the door.

After a week of being in this torture I pack my hogwarts bag and grab the piece of paper. 'Okay all I have to do is escape during the night and get in the bus.'

Night approaches and my parents are asleep. I grab my owl and bag. I sneak down the stairs and get out the house. I go round the corner of the street and the bus approaches me. "Where to?" The strange man asks me. I tell him the address and he loads on my bag. "Cant the muggles see us?" I mumble. "Muggles? They see nothing." He mumbles back.

We arrive at the destination and I hop off. The bus flies off and I knock on the door. 'Shit it's like 1am and Severus is probably asleep.' I see a rat looking guy at the window. 'Wtf is that?' He opens the door. "Can I help you?" He whispers. "Is Severus Snape there?" I whisper. "Wormtail be gone! Go back to sleep!" Severus snaps. "Oh Y/N! Come in darling." He whispers grabbing my bag. I put my owl down and follow Severus into the living room. I pull my hood down to show marks. "Darling I'm so sorry. I shouldn't of let you go." He whispers pulling me in for a hug. I lie in between his legs as he strokes my hands. The rat guy comes into the living room. "Whoops sorry." He says shutting the door. "He's been living with me ever since the dark lord was gone. I might turn him back into a rat and kick him out." Severus whispers into my ear. "He looks like a rat to be honest." I whisper but Severus just smirks. "That's because he was a rat. He was Ron Weasley's rat." Severus whispers once more.

Severus pov:
I notice how Y/N fell asleep. I scoop her up and hold her like a baby. I walk up the stairs and change her into her pyjamas. I tuck her in a kiss her on her forehead. I go back downstairs to lock the door. I go back upstairs once again and get in my bed with Y/N. I lie down with my arm over her. Wormtail walks in. "I'm kicking you out the morning if you don't learn to knock! Go to sleep!" I snap at him, he gulps and leaves. Y/N must of waken up a bit because she turned around and snuggled into me. I put my arm back around her and hold her close while we both sleep.