Boggart

Y/N pov:

I wake up nice and early to get ready for my classes for the day. I straighten my hair, do a bit of makeup and get dresses. I brush my teeth and I realise the time is 8:25am. Breakfast started 25 minutes ago. I run to the Great hall.

I look up the teacher's table and see another Professor. I take my seat at the Slytherin table not looking at anyone. Pansy, Jess and Alice come and sit around me. "Where did you go when the cup took you away?" Jess whispers. "A graveyard..." I whisper. They look at me in shock and I see Harry Potter staring at me. He walks over to the table and sits opposite me. "Can I help you Potter?" I mumble. "I heard you talking about a graveyard, what did it look like?" He whispers. "Graves and two abandoned houses." I mumble and he gets up and walks away. I roll my eyes and start to eat breakfast. I only eat a slice of toast as I'm not that hungry. 

I walk to D.A.D.A and realise there are no seats or no tables. I realise I'm the last one in and all eyes lay on me. "As I was saying, I'm Professor Lupin, I will be your new dark arts teacher for the year. Today we will be learning about a boggart." He says. He asks if anyone knew what it was and Hermione put her hand straight up. She answered it and got it all right... obviously. "I'll be joined by another Professor today... Professor Snape. He has agreed to be in these classes since he doesn't teach during our wonderful classes." He says. I see Severus walk in and pulls me towards him. We learn the spell but I decide to find a chair and sit at the back of the class. I sit in the chair and straight away Severus pulls it to the other side of the class. "Severus!" I giggle and he smirks. "Pay attention Y/N." He smirks. "Now Longbottom, why don't you give it a go!" Professor Lupin says happily. The boggart is realised and Severus walks out. I start to laugh at the boggart and I see people look at me. "Riddikulus!" He says shaking and Severus is wearing a dress and handbag. "Suits you." I giggle and he stares at me. 

The class finishes and I was told by Professor Lupin to stay behind. "Now Miss L/N please show us your boggart." He says looking at me. The boggart is realised once again and I see Severus lying on the floor... dead... I scream in fear and turn around to see Severus. "Oh right, it's a boggart." I say with a shaky voice. "Riddikulus!" I say and it turns into a pond with a duck. The boggart is put away. "That was... interesting.." Professor Lupin says in shocked voice. "You may go to whatever lesson you have. Severus I need to talk to you." Professor Lupin says. "YAY FREE PERIOD!" I say in excitement. 

Severus pov:

"Care to explain about what she saw?" Remus smirks. "Don't think or ruining it, Dumbledore will have you kicked out Hogwarts for even laying a finger on her." I smirk. "Ooo Snivillious in love?" He mocks. "At least she's made me a happier man after Lily's death." I mumble turning my back. I walk out the class and try to find Y/N. She can sure make her way around Hogwarts in two minutes. 

I find her walking around the hall way in a zigzag. "You alright darling?" I smirk coming up next to her. "Yeah, just felt like walking in a zigzag in case any spells come up from behind." She giggles. I walk her to the common room and I give her a quick kiss on her forehead. She runs in and I hear a bunch of girls calling her name.

Y/N pov:

I take my seat in the corner of the book shelves and pull out my note book to Severus. "Ooo lets see these notes!" Pansy says grabbing a quill. Before I could stop her she touches the book with the quill. I pick her up and I see a few students stare at me. "What have you done?" Jess asks. "It wasn't me! It's a spell on the book so no one can use it." I whisper laying Pansy down on my bed. I grab my spare robe and put it over her. "Let's get her to Snape." Jess suggest and I nod. I pick her up and I feel her body getting colder. 

I barge in through the door and I see Dumbledore and Severus looking at me. "What's under the robe dear?" Severus asks walking over to me. I place Pansy on the desk and pull my robe off. "I didn't mean to! She touched the book with a quill... Please save her!" I cry out. Severus uses his wand and unfreezes her. She slowly sits up and looks around. "Y/N YOU COULD HAVE WARNED ME! I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU!" She shouts at me. "NEXT TIME DON'T TOUCH MY PERSONAL BELONGINGS!" I snap back as she walks out. "She will get over it, Y/N." Jess says walking out. I pull a stool out and start to cry. "I'm getting Minevera!" Dumbledore says going to get her. I get lifted up and pulled on Severus lap. He wraps arms around me waist and let's me cry on his shoulder.

Professor McGonagall, Professor Lupin and Dumbledore all walk back in. "If he is going to call me Snivillous he can get out!" Severus snaps. "Severus! He can give her chocolate." Dumbledore giggles. I see chocolate being handed to me and I take a bit of it. I mumble thanks. "What happened?" McGonagall asks sitting on a stool. "Pansy hates me... I was pulling my book out and she used a quill in it and froze it." I mumble. "I'm sure she doesn't hate you." McGonagall says softly. "She said it three times." I mumble while more tears coming from my face. She seems speechless and Severus dismisses all of them.