Diagon alley

Sev pov:
A new year, another year of teaching as a potion professor. I take Y/N to Diagon alley to buy her new school supplies. I use my own galleons to treat her instead of her using her own. The list was long and had new books for the new year. I don't remember having to buy this much, but that was years ago, I have gotten older and more classes are being made for students. I notice a lot of first years. Gosh they annoy me so much, the now second years never stopped talking I hope these ones aren't the same. I'd hate to give them all a detention.

We finished buying all her new books and equipment, and head back to my place. We start to pack our bags. "Dumbledore sent me a letter the other day, it said that you have to help the first years for the first month." I mumble knowing she will have to stay in that stupid common room with the idiots. "Great... I'll try and keep my temper on them." She giggles. "Don't scare any please, I'll buy you a present if you don't scare them." I mumble looking at her. "I promise nothing. If they annoy me I will do something about it." Shes giggles once more. I just nod and help her finish packing. It's late at night, so we head to bed for the last time together in my small home. I liked Hogwarts but I hate the students expect from Y/N. She fall's asleep. I get out of bed to sneak a few things into her case. I add another book to help her with this year potions, and a few other things. I make to sure to add chocolate frogs incase she gets hungry during the night. I creep downstairs and see Albus and Minerva at the door. I open it quietly. "Do you realise how late it is?" I whisper closing the door behind them. "It's just a time, it means nothing to us. Minerva is a cat so she has night strolls." Dumbledore whispers and we walk into the living room. I shut the door quietly. "Why are you being so quiet?" Albus questions me. "Maybe because Y/N is sleeping like a normal person." I snap. "You aren't sleeping either." Albus smirks. "I was add stuff to Y/N's bag and then you knocked. Now what is it?" I mumble closing the curtains. "Have you told her about the first years and how she will be their guide for Slytherin?" Minerva asks and I simply nod. They ask a few more questions and eventually leave. I wonder who Y/N will get along with other than Slytherin students. I mean she is close with the Weasley twins but even they can be annoying. I let it go and just go to sleep holding Y/N close to me.