Wedding

Y/N's pov:
Today was the day. Today was the day I get married to Severus Tobias Snape and because his Mrs Snape. I've been so excited for this day to come, I can't believe it.

Pansy helps me change into my dress, my makeup and my hair. She is like a big sister to me. (Dress is at the top.) Pansy changes into her dress and we grab our stuff ready to leave.

Severus' pov:
Today was the day I married
Y/N L/N and make her a Snape. I want to start a family with her but I don't know if she is ready. Y/N was throwing up last night, I hope she's alright.

I put on my black suit and go to find Albus so he can hurry up.
" Sherbet Lemon" I grumble as his passage way opens up.

I walk in to see him in his read gown, I haven't seen him wear that since Y/N's first year at Hogwarts.

After a few minutes of talking with Dumbledore, Miss Parkinson walks in.

"Professor Dumbledore! Y/N is ready to go! She looks beautiful! Oh hello Professor Snape..." She shouts.

"Ah yes, Miss Parkinson, tell
Y/N to get into the carriage with the green ribbon, we will be arriving shortly. Tell Y/N to send her patronous when you both are leaving. With that she nodded and left.

-Time skip a few hours-

Y/N's pov:
I walk down the aisle and see Severus standing there with a smirk on his face.

I hold the flowers in one hand and Severus holds my other hand.

"You may now say your Vowels." Dumbledore says.

"Y/N, ever since I first saw you, I knew you were different from everyone else. In your first few years of Hogwarts I knew you would never see anything in a man like me, but I'm glad you did. Y/N, you are smart, beautiful and perfect. I couldn't ask to share my life with anyone else." He smiles.

(Type your vowels in the comments)

"You may now kiss the bride!" Dumbledore giggles as he pleases.

We dance and laugh for hours until the Wedding is over.

When we get in the car, I lie my head on Severus' chest as he whispers in my ear "I love you Y/N Snape, always."