Birthday

Y/N pov:

It's been a week and Pansy seems to calm down a bit. We talk a bit but not a lot.

It's the next day and I realise it's October 13th. I sit up in joy and get out of bed. I curl my hair, do my makeup, brush my teeth and get changed. I go to the Great Hall and I see birthday decorations. I take my seat at the end of the Slytherin table but I get picked up my Severus and Dumbledore. I get placed in my seat with the Professors. "I am so embarrassing you today." Dumbledore giggles as the last students take their seats. "Okay students! Today is Y/N's 17th birthday! She is having a party later, actually no, most of you hate her so like ha only I choose who can come. Anyway wish her a happy birthday." Dumbledore giggles as he takes his seat. I see presents form in front of me and a birthday crown. I realise it's green and silver. I pull it off my head but Severus puts it straight back on my head. "OPEN MY PRESSENT FIRST!" Dumbledore shouts and giggles. "I'll do smallest to biggest." I giggle opening a small box to see a diamond ring. I open the next present to see it's matching earrings. I continue to open presents. I thought I finished by Dumbledore turns me around. I look around to see a green, puffy, silky dress which looks like it has many layers for the skirt. It has gem stones on it leading up to a shouderless top half to the dress. I doesn't cover that much of my top half but it looked lovely. "You all went out." I giggle thanking them. I notice Pansy, Jess, Draco and Alice walk up to me and each place a present down. I open pink wrapping paper to see a new makeup palette. "Thank you Pansy!" I giggle and she looks at me instantly. "How did you know it was from me?" She looks at me in shock. "Saw you hand it to me." I giggle and open the next present. I see a pack of 9 perfumes. I smile and open the next open which was a few candles. I open the last present and see it's some galleons. "Thank you." I smile and place them to the side. "Sorry I only gave you galleons, I didn't know what to get." She smiles. I hear Dumbledore whisper to McGonagall. All I hear is McGonagall say now and my owl flies in with a brown wrapped present. It drops it in front of me and I jump a bit. I unwrap it and realise it's a new broomstick. "Thank you!" I say looking at it. "It's the fastest one yet!" Dumbledore smirks. "Classes are cancelled because Y/N is having our attention so don't do anything stupid or that will get you killed." Dumbledore announces and everyone goes to eat breakfast. 

I set my owl come in with a red letter. It drops it in my hand and I open it.
Happy birthday you disgrace. Don't ever come home, we have all your stuff being dropped off at Hogwarts today so enjoy living with your boyfriend. If he kicks you out, that's not our problem. Never come home to see us you utter disgrace to the family. I hope your birthday sucks. From your parents.
The letter rips up in front of me and everyone is looking at me. Tears fill my eyes but slowly go away. "They don't love, I won't love them." I smile. "You go girl!" Dumbledore says hyping me up.

Breakfast is finished and the three Professor's and I go to Severus quarters. Dumbledore uses a spell and adds an extension to the empty part of the castle, which is connected to Severus house, for my stuff arriving. "How much stuff do you have coming?" Dumbledore looks at me. "Um... a bit..." I giggle. Filch comes barging in. "Professor Snape! Professor Dumbledore! Furniture is outside the school front." He says out of breath. Dumbledore waves his wand and it all appears in the empty room. "I THOUGHT YOU SAID A BIT!" Dumbledore yells. I giggle and look to see all my stuff is there. After I finish packing everything away, Dumbledore brings out a small cake. "This is for now, we have a big one for dinner." He giggles. I blow out the candles and the cake splits into pieces. "FILCH OUT!" Severus snaps and he immediately leaves. "Creep." I giggle with cake on my nose. Severus comes and wipes it off and we take seats in the small living room. 

After we finish the cake we go to the Quidditch area. I get on the broom stick and realise it's too fast. I scream in fear thinking I'll fall off but eventually stop after getting control. I fly around for a bit and eventually fly into Potter. "Watch it." He mumbles. "Excuse me?" I shout flying over to the Professor's. "If you have something to say, say it to me." I giggle and he flies over. "I hope you know what it's like to have no parents." He rolls his eyes. "I don't need them." I giggle and he looks at me. "That's what they all say." He mumbles and flies off. "Party pooper." I giggle.

We all go back to Severus place and Severus asks me to put my new dress on. I put it on and realise I can't tie the back up. "Can someone tie the back up." I giggle and McGonagall comes to tie it up. She sits me down and starts to do my hair. "I now think of you as my mother, Professor." I mumble. "I would love for you to think for as a mother figure." She smiles and I nod. She finishes my hair and makeup and helps me finish putting on my Jewellery. "Are you ladies done yet?" Severus asks desperate to see me.

"Go on out dear." She says smiling. I walk out and the two of them look at me. "Severus is going to have fun tonight." Dumbledore giggles. Severus goes red and doesn't take his eyes off me. I hear movement in the potion class and I stare at the door. It swings open and I see Draco, Pansy, Jess and Alice all at the door. They all seem speechless and stare at me. "You four! Go invite people to Y/N's birthday party! It's at 8pm!" Dumbledore giggles. 

After an hour of waiting, it's 6pm. "Can I get changed for dinner?" I giggle and they all say no. I walk out the potions class and walk next to Severus to the Great hall. We get to the Great Hall. I walk in. "You could of let me changed!" I say and I feel all eyes on me. "Next time I see let me get changed, let me get changed." I snap. "Shush!" Dumbledore giggles. I see Marcus stand up and walk towards me. He grabs me by the waist and I slowly duck my head back. "Hey pretty girl." He whispers. "Ew." I mumble and push him off me. "Just remember Y/N, you aren't strong enough to fight anyone." He shouts as I walk off. I take my seat and start to eat dinner. I finish my food and the table stuff disappears. I see a massive cake appear in front me. "Albus! How do you expect her to blow the candles out." McGonagall laughs. Severus gets out of his seat and pulls me onto the table. "I still can't reach." I giggle. "GROW!" Dumbledore giggles. Severus pulls me off and Dumbledore gets out of his seat. I notice his table is lifted higher and I get put on that. I blow the candles out slowly and the cake is handed out to everyone. I get pulled off the table by Severus and I sit back in my seat. 

I see chocolate strawberries and cake appear in front of me and all the other professors. "Albus I don't eat sweet food." Severus mumbles. "Eat the cake and feed Y/N the strawberries." He giggles and I look at Dumbledore. "I'm your father now, not by blood but by friendship." He giggles once again. I roll my eyes and Severus feeds me a chocolate strawberry. I giggle and he smirks.