The dance

Thank you for 600 reads ❤️

Severus pov:
We arrive at the ball and all eyes are being laid on Y/N. I have to remember I can't make it obvious I'm with her but I can't help it. She tucks her hair behind her ear and I notice I left a few hickeys. "Y/N... I may of left a present on your neck." I whisper as she covers it with her hair. We walk over to Dumbledore and he looks at us in aw. "You know I tried to get into your room earlier but it was locked. Having were you both?" Dumbledore whispers. Y/N goes bright red and I just smirk. "Stays between us what goes on." I whisper back. McGonagall is looking at Y/N and smiles. I look around the room and see a few stares on her. "Do I look bad or something?" She whispers but I shake my head no straight away. "You look amazing! Everyone is clearly jealous you aren't their date." I whisper back. "GURL YOU DO NOT LOOK BAD! PEOPLE NEED MANNERS!" Dumbledore shouts at her. I see Y/N jump a bit. Everyone looks straight away and I just smile at him. Lockhart comes over to us looking like a waiter. "See you've recovered." I mumble. He nods at me and offers Y/N a drink. She grabs it. "Don't get drunk Y/N..." I whisper and she drinks it anyway. "Okay I like this school letting me drink wine during a dance." She smiles. Dumbledore just giggles like a girl and looks at Minerva. They both go for a dance. Albus grabs me and Minerva grabs Y/N. They pull as both in. "Dance Y/N and Severus!" Dumbledore whispers. "I can't dance..." Y/N whispers. I grab her waist and her hand.

Y/N pov:
'I am going to fall on my ass and make a fool of myself. I can't leave Severus like this, I'll just go along with it. I hope he has a good grip.' I feel Severus grip onto me tighter and I place my hand on his shoulder. "I won't let you fall on your ass." He whispers in my ear. I giggle and we start dancing. During the dance I wobble a lot but Severus doesn't let go of me. After the dance Severus goes to grab a drink.

He leaves the hall for the drink for some reason but shortly comes back. I'm standing with Dumbledore and McGonagall like always. "Hey darling. Sorry I took a while I was making sure my... um... class was locked!" He says. I nod looking at him weirdly. I notice he doesn't have his ring on now. "Where's you ring?" I question him. "Oh I must of taken it off and left it in my class." He mumbles. "Shall we dance again?" He asks but before I could answer he pulls me onto the dance floor. McGonagall looks at me and tells me to dance. I start dancing and Severus pulls me in for a kiss. I notice Severus shrinking so I push him off. "WHAT THE!" I shout and see it was a poly juice potion. "MARCUS! WHERE IS HE?" I shout. Dumbledore and McGonagall pull me off the dance floor before I did anything to him. They place me in a seat in the corner. "He will show up." They whisper looking at each other worriedly.  They walk off. Draco and Jess walk over to me. "What happened?" Jess asks. "Nothing." I say putting my hand on my head. I bang the back of my head on the wall a few times.

They continue questioning me but I don't answer any. They get fed up and leave.

After what felt like hours Dumbledore and McGonagall walk in. "We found him." They whisper. "Where is he?!" I say panicking. "I'm here." He whispers giving me a soft kiss on my lips. I kiss him back. Dumbledore and McGonagall cover us. "Can we go? I'm fed up, Marcus ruined everything." I whisper and he nods. We get up and leave and head back to the room.