Chapter 58

"Y/N L/N, will you marry me?" Severus said. I felt tears in my eyes as I looked at the ring (at the top). "Yes! I will be your Mrs Snape!" I said in almost a shout. He placed the ring on my finger and I jumped into his arms. He placed his hands on my ass as we kissed.

Time skip to breakfast the next day.

I took my seat at the Slytherin breakfast table waiting for the others.

They shortly arrived, took their seats and started a conversation. "Y/N, is that an engagement ring?" Pansy asks in a high pitch voice. "Indeed it is." I giggle showing it to her properly. Draco takes my hand to look at the ring. "Doesn't look cheap so that's good." He smirks. "Don't get it dirty Malfoy." Severus says walking behind him. He jumps as he turns around. "Sorry Professor..." he mutters and starts eating breakfast.

Time skip to potions

We were brewing potions in groups and I had to work with Neville and Seamus. "Neville! Don't add that!" I shouted but he added it. The cauldron exploded and the liquid got everywhere. "Nice one Longbottom!" Seamus shouts as Neville looks down.

"Y/N! Did it get in your ring!" Pansy shouts running over. I laugh and shake my head no. "Mr Longbottom detention." Severus says slowly.

Time skip to Neville's detention
Snape's POV:

"You will be cleaning the cauldrons." I mutter. "Yes s-sir." He stutters.

Y/N walks in. "Severus, Pansy said she is planning a party with Minerva and Albus." She sounded quite excited. "For heavens sake." I mumbled. "Who are you marrying, Y/N?" Longbottom says in a shaky tone. "No one." She gulps. "You're dismissed Longbottom." I say coldly and he runs out.

"Knees." I say sharply. She runs over and drops onto her knees. I tell her to move closer as I unbuckle my belt. I pull my boxers and trousers down as she begins to suck. I let out small groans as she continues going. She takes the whole length into her. She keeps going as I cum into her mouth. She swallows it but I grab her chin and check.

I pull my boxers and trousers back up and we get ready for dinner.