The Yule ball is near

Y/N POV:
The Yule Ball is so soon and I'm going to look like a complete idiot if I don't have a date! Pansy is going with Draco, Harry and Ginny, Hermione and Ron and even Cedric and Cho! I don't want to end up with Marcus, I'd rather jump of the astronomy tower! I take my seat next to Marcus and he grabs my hand to ask me "Do you want to go to the Ball with me?" I shake my head no and he stands up hovering over me. Luckily Snape was watching the whole thing and manages grab me quickly. I hear a deep voice "Mr Flint you will be speaking to the Headmaster to see if you can be expelled or stop this nonsense! Now Y/N your new permanent seat is at my desk opposite me." I grab my stuff and sit at his desk. He sits back down as his normal seat and passes me a note saying 'You need to talk to me, I can see it in your eyes.' I write back 'It's best if I don't Professor.'

As potion class finishes I go out to get my Yule ball outfit! I find the perfect dress which is a silky longish dress with a knee cut side with no sleeves but is a tie around neck one. I buy it before anyone else does and slowly head to Hogwarts. When I arrive at Hogwarts, I place the dress tucked away in wardrobe and go to Severus class. The door swings open before I could knock.

Snape's POV:
I didn't think she would come to class. Well I mean she does love me but that doesn't matter. She plonks herself in her new seat looking at me dead in the eyes. I want to go to the ball with her but I'm a teacher so it would be very weird and students would hate me. Although, it would be better if she was with me than Mr Flint. I gain enough courage and ask Y/N "Do you want to go to the Yule Ball with me?" She looks up at me in excitement and says "Yes but won't it seem weird that I'm with you?" I look and finish her question by answering "Well I was thinking I could put a disguise on or we sit down together for half the ball and half way through we come back here to dance." She nods at the second choice I stand up from my desk and give her a soft kiss on her soft cherry lips. She kisses me back softly. I hear my potion door open as I push Y/N back into her seat to look up to see Miss Parkinson. "Miss Parkinson have you ever heard of knocking?" I see Y/N turn around in shock as Miss Parkinson stutter "Um sorry... Anyway Y/N Marcus is going to flip on all of us if you don't get back to the common room! I see Y/N turn to me in fear but I tell her "I'll be outside if anything happens so just shout as loud as you can." She nods and walks off.