Another troll

Hi I'm eating salad and I got my bottom brace today. It's very difficult to chew. Anyway on with the story.

Severus pov:
I'm watching over the Slytherin students making sure they all behave. Albus was talking about letting the school have a week off for a change so they can relax.

Horace Slughorn comes running in. "There's a troll in the dungeon!" He shouts. I realise I let Y/N walk about in the dungeon. "Y/N is in the dungeon!" I snap running out with Minerva and Albus behind me.

We get to the dungeon and hear Y/N screaming.

Y/N pov:
"Let me go! Get off me! Don't hang me upside down while walking." I scream. I try to punch it's ginormous hand. I hear footsteps coming from behind.

"Help!" I scream again. I hear spells being yelled at the troll. It falls to the ground and I'm still tight in its grip. "Careful! Don't hurt her." I hear a deep voice mumble. "Severus I won't hurt her but we need to get her out." Another man says. "Severus?" I mumble and I see him hover over me.

He grabs me by my chest. "Albus and Minerva you two loosen the grip while I pull her out." He snaps like a teacher. I hear more footsteps. "Students get back to your common room like demanded!" Minerva snaps. "Professor, the Slytherin common room is down here." Severus mumbles.

After about five minutes I'm out. I fall into Severus and he puts him arms around my waist.

I hear the common room door open. "Oh my goodness! Y/N! Did it harm you? Are you okay? Do you need a hug?" Pansy questions. "I'm okay Pansy." I smile and she nods.

~night~

Severus asks me if I want to do the curfew walk with me and I nod in agreement. We go out the potion class and go to find any classmates out for a walk.

We hear footsteps around the corner and cast Lumos. "Out for a stroll Potter?" Severus snaps. "I was sleepwalking, Professor." Harry mumbles. "Isn't sleepwalking when your eyes are shut?" I mumble and Severus smirks.

I notice a piece of paper in his hand and nudge Severus. "Reveal your secrets." He mumbles pointing his wand at the paper. "Read it." He snaps.
Severus Snape and Y/N L/N should keep their big age gap relationship out of other peoples business.
Severus mutters a bunch of words and I grab the paper. "Mischief magic." I mumble and the map appears. "Thanks." I smirk and see Severus laughing a bit. "Detention Mr Potter." Severus snaps. "8pm, don't be late." He snaps again turning around.

He grabs my hand and we walk off together. I turn Lumos off and he pins me on the wall. "Clever girl." He whispers into my ear. "I know." I giggle whisper. He kisses me hardly and we continue walking around the school.

I open the map to see any other classmates and see none. "All clear." I smile end we head back to the home.