After Christmas break

Cuts and bruises are mentioned in this and what happened to Y/N during the break.

My parents fly me back to Hogwarts and straight away leave after. I walk towards the Great hall in my Slytherin uniform. I have my hold up and me arms in my pockets. Severus and Albus stand straight up and get the extra seat out. I walk towards the Professor table and take a seat. Severus starts to pull my hood down. I look at him scared and he sees a scar under my eye. I fold the rest of my robe over me and look down. Food appears in front of me and I slowly eat it as some students look at me. I look at students whispering across tables to each other. I see Draco, Pansy, Jess, Crabbe, Goyle and Blaise all look at me. I put my hood back up and look at Snape. "You can't hide under your robe forever Y/N." He whispers and I just sit there. "Don't ignore me Y/N and unfold it from you." He whispers again. I continue to keep it over me. "The whole school doesn't need to see what happened." I whisper but Dumbledore hears. "Y/N stay with the teachers after the feast is over and you can talk to us." He whispers and I just nod.

After all the students are out Snape grabs my robe and pulls it off me. They see there's hardly any damage but the spell comes off. They see I'm covered in bruises and cuts from my parents. "Why didn't you write?" Sev asks in concern. "They were waiting for me as soon as I got out the door..." I whisper. I feel the dark mark on my arm moving and look at Sev. He grabs my hand and we both leave the Malfoy Manor.

Sev puts my robe up and puts my hood up. We walk up the grand staircases and sit at the table. As usual we are the last ones. "Y/N do you mind lowering your hood?" The dark lord asks. I shake my head no so he uses a spell to reveal marks on my face. "Why don't spells last long?" I mumble to Sev but he just shrugs. "Hard Christmas break?" The dark lord asks and I just nod. "Anyway... I plan we attack Hogwarts in 2 weeks time! We will make our way in during dinner. Draco, Severus and Y/N please act like everything normal is going on. Harry Potter will be dead once and for all!" The dark lord explains and everyone nods. Sev grabs my hand. "Y/N and Severus you may leave." Voldemort says calmly. "Thank you my lord." Sev says and he puts my hood up.

We arrive back at the great hall. Severus tells Dumbledore everything. They stop discussing the plan to attack Hogwarts and go back to me. "Is there any more marks?" Dumbledore asks but I just nod. "Where about Y/N?" He asks concerned. I point all over my body. "I think it would be best if me abs Y/N did it in private especially with the other teachers around." Sev whispers and Dumbledore agrees. "Take McGonagall because she's a girl and yeah. I don't want to get into that talk." Dumbledore says embarrassed but Sev nods yes and the three of us leave.

We get to Sev's room and I see nothing has changed. Sev sits me on the bed and pulls my robe off. "Severus are you sure you want to be here while I look at the marks?" She says awkwardly. "I've seen it before." He says quietly and I go bright red. "O-oh thats um... Didn't need to know that." Shes says looking at me. Sev unbuttons my shirt and it reveals more marks. "Oh Y/N... I'm so sorry this happened to you." She says quietly. I just sit there looking at Severus. "Is there any under your trousers?" McGonagall asks and I nod yes. "I won't look because that's your own area. Thank you for letting me look Y/N." She says while leaving.

Sev kisses me softly on the lips. "I won't let you out of my sight apart from class." He whispers. I kiss him back and nods. He pulls away. "It hurts..." I whisper. "Where?" He asks scared. I point at my leg. "Want me to look?" He asks worriedly. I nod yes and he undoes my trousers slowly. On my right leg he sees a long, wide cut on my leg. "Y/n... don't ever go home to your parents. You can stay with me." He whispers and pulls my trousers back up. I nod in agreement. I start to cry and he sits next to me. He pulls in me gently. He lets go off me slowly and grabs me a t-shirt and puts it over me. He grabs me some of my comfy bottoms and I change into them. "Want to go for a walk? I'll give you a potion for your leg." He asks trying to help me and I nod.

I drink the potion and feel the pain slowly go away. He puts two more in his pocket just incase. We take a step outside but I quickly grab a hoodie and pull it over me. I put the hood up to cover my face and we take a walk around the school. We go into the Great hall to see Professor Lockhart on the floor injured. "Serves him right!" I chuckle and Sev laughs too. McGonagall walks in and comes over to us. "What happened?!" She panics. "We found him here on the floor." Sev says in his serious work tone. McGonagall nods and walks to get Dumbledore. Me and Severus leave and continue to walk around the school.