Moving in

SPICYYYYYYYYYYYYY STUFF

I get to the common room and eyes lay on me. I run into my room and see Pansy looking at me. "I'll miss you." She says hugging me. "I'll come in the common room everyday! I promise." I whisper hugging her back. She helps me unpack my wardrobe. She pulls out my Yule Ball gown and looks at it. "On your birthday, you can wear it." I smile and she looks at me in shock. "No! It's yours!" She says. "You can come over on the day of your birthday and I'll glam you up!" I giggle and she nods. I go into the bathroom and realise I have boxes of makeup. "Want me to help you carry it all?" She asks and I nod. I put it all in a grey unit on wheels. "Luckily you brought this." Pansy smiles wheeling it out. "Yeah, I can't imagine carrying all the makeup by hand." I giggle. We put some clothes boxes on top of it and Pansy wheels it next to the door. I grab the last of the wardrobe boxes and we open the door to the common room. 

We get to the potion room and Pansy sounds out of breath. "If you sleepover, make sure you won't bring everything with you." She laughs. "Trust me I won't. We will still have my other clothes to bring." I laugh and she stares at me. "Oh where are the others when you need them?" She laughs pushing the box. Severus comes down and takes the grey unit off Pansy. "Professor, could I see where it's all going." Pansy asks quietly. He nods and I grab her hand. I bring her into the room and she looks at in amazement. "Come on let's get the last of your clothes!" She giggles pulling me out.

We pack the last of my clothes and shoes. I clear my bedside table off and unlock the draw. I grab the necklace I got for Valentines time from Severus and I place it at the top of the box. We both have three boxes each and we walk to the Hallway exit. I feel a tap on my shoulder and Pansy tells me to run. I start to run and I hear Pansy next to me. We slow down. "Who was it?" I whisper. "Marcus." She says walking up to the room. "Ew." I giggle placing the box. "Honestly I think he is obsessed with you." She laughs. "He is." I laugh back. Severus leans at the door. "I honestly ship this." Pansy giggles. "You can stay and help her if you want." Severus says softly. Pansy looks at me and I nod. "If you need any shelves put up just ask me darling." He says closing the door. I see a box with a unit image on it. I open it and pick up the instructions. "Right this is needing a wand, I don't do building." I giggle using my wand to build it.

We start to place perfume's on it filling up two shelves. "What happened to your parents friendship with you?" She says softly. "I became a deatheater to keep my life and they didn't understand. I'm surprised they let me keep all my stuff." I say and she hugs me. "Don't worry Professor McGonagall is now my parent." I giggle adding images to the unit. She looks at the images and see's pictures with me and her. "Girl we are going ice skating again!" She laughs. "You better teach me then this year!" I giggle and she nods. We begin to fold my clothes away and I see another box. "Y/N! What's in this box?" She asks as I turn around. I look at the image to see a makeup desk. "A vanity!" I say unboxing it. The pieces spread all over the floor. "Let's just do this." I say opening the door and pulling Pansy back. I use a spell and everything that was in boxes or unbuilt was built. I see shelves, makeup desk, a wardrobe, shoe rack, manikin and a green rug all around the room. 

I begin to place all the shoes on the rack and see Pansy putting my books on my shelf. "I'm going to get changed." I giggle and go to the bathroom. I come back in fluffy pyjamas and I call for Severus. "Yeah darling?" He says. "How do I put this on the manikin?" I giggle and he looks at me cluelessly. 

He walks out and comes back with my mother figure. "Oh Y/N!" She chuckles and puts it on manikin. "Thanks!" I giggle. "No problem and don't be scared to call me mum." She whispers. "Dumbledore said he would be my father figure!" I giggle and she turns around. "Perfect! You have new parents." She smiles helping by putting my clothes away. "So I now have to get yours and Albus permission for everything?" Severus smirks and my mother figure says yes.

Severus helps by putting my uniform away nicely. After about two hours the room was done. "Pansy it's 11pm! I'll get you back to your dorm." Minerva says and she nods. Severus picks me up and carries me. "Bye Pansy!" I giggle and she says bye back. Severus kisses me on the lips. "You could of waited until I shut the door!" Minerva laughs shutting the door. 

He places me on the bed and begins to lift up my top. "This is your last present from me tonight." He smirks pulling my bottoms down. I unbotton his shirt and unbuckle is bottoms. He uses a spell to lock the door and make the room sound proof. He pulls my underwear off and I pull his pants off. He starts to kiss my neck going down to my stomach. "Protection or no protection?" He smirks. "Protection." I smile and he nods. He uses a protection spell. He starts to push in and out of my while I moan. I put my arms around his back for support. He begins to go harder and faster. He pulls out of me and pulls me onto my knees. I start to suck as he groans. 

He falls asleep with my head on his chest and his arms around me to protect me.