'Home'

I mention rape and abuse in this so please don't read this chapter if it triggers you.

I've been locked in my room for few weeks. I only have a bed and a bunch of clothes on the floor. An owl taps at the window and I go to grab it. I read the piece of paper.
Dear Y/N,
If you need help, me and the others will come and rescue you. I miss you and I hope they don't injure you. I'll be here to support you if you can't write back. If you can write back, I've left a quill on the side.
Love Severus.
I grab the quill and start to write.
Severus,
Please come and save me. I'm scared, I don't know what they're going to do. I can't write much more.
Y/N
I send the owl off quickly and shut the window.

I see my parents walk in with a strange man. I say nothing as he walks over. "Treat her well." My dad smirks locking the door. He pins me on my bed and I try to push him off. "Such a rich girl, with rich parents who pay me to do lovely things to a 17 year old." He smirks and starts pulling my dress off. I scream for help but just hear my parents laughing. He stands up for a few minutes next to the door with his back turned on me. I write a quick letter saying help and sent it out the window. I used a spell for it to travel to Severus.

He walks back to me and pins me back down. He pulls the rest of my dress off and rapes me.

After what felt like forever he stops and chucks my dress back at me. I put it on quickly and he starts to hit me. He continues going and I hear the door slam open. He pushes me back on the bed. "You did this! After what we just did!" He snaps. "You raped me!" I snap back looking to see who entered. He goes to hit me more times but a spell is shot at him. "Your lucky I didn't kill you." He smirks running out.

Three figures walk over but I can't make out who they are. "Please... Don't hurt me..." I whisper. I get picked up and carried out the house.  I still couldn't make out who the figures were by the tears in my eyes. "Did you call the Dementors Albus?" A deep voice mumbles. "Yes Severus, the parents will be taken to Azkaban and so will the raper." Albus mumbles. "Dad? Sev?" I whisper. "It's okay darling, you're safe." He whispers.

We arrive back at Hogwarts and I can see clearly now. I stand up and hear others years talking. "Is Christmas break over?!" I mumble. "Yes but don't worry you and Severus can spend the day together. I will cover all his lessons." Albus says in joy. "Can I spend one lesson in potions?" I giggle and see them all nod.

I walk into the potions class and hear a lot of talking. I feel a hand on my shoulder and I shake. "Remove your hand Mr Malfoy." Severus says in a teaching tone. "C-can I have my robe?" I whisper and he nods. I put my robe over me and put the hood up. I take a seat and the very back away from everyone.

The class is dismissed early but I stay in my seat. Severus puts his arms around me and walks me into the quarters. We take a seat on the couch and I cuddle into him. "You're safe now darling." He whispers and puts his arm around me. He kisses me on the forehead multiple times. "What happened to the girl that new about my future?" I whisper. "After a few hours she left." He whispers back.