Harassment

Y/N pov:
I wake up to hear a lot of shouting and arguing. I look for my trunk but realise the room is pitch black. I walk around the room and walk into something. "OW!" I scream and I hear footsteps running in. The light turns on. "Oh right." I mumble giggling. "There's also a lamp next to my bed." Severus chuckles. I turn around to see a lamp and smack my head. "I wasn't going to question last night but why is a student from your class here?" Wormtail mumbles. Severus pushes him out the door. "Get out my house!" Severus snaps. "Where do you want me to go? The streets?!" Wormtail snaps back. The door closes once more they continue arguing.

After a while I it all stops and I come out the door. I go downstairs and I see the rat guy on the floor in pain. "He's scary." I mumble and Severus looks at me. "He'll be gone soon." Severus mumbles. I sit in a chair in the corner of the room. He eventually gets up. "You should be lucky I haven't turned you back into a rat yet..." Severus mumbles eyeing the rat guy. He gulps and sits up. "I'll learn manners from now on... Please don't kick me out." He mumbles and I hear the front door swing open. "Chill out the fun has arrived! Severus let's talk about your relationship with Y/N and how we can make it stronger!" He shouts walking down the hallway. "Oh Y/N! Hey girl!" Dumbledore giggles. I smile and him and notice the rat guy is gone. "Huh? Where did he go?" I mumble. "Turned him to a rat, now he's gone." Severus chuckles. I look at him with eyes wide open. "Well that was fast." I giggle. "Do I ever get to be alone with Y/N?" Severus mumbles eyeing Dumbledore and McGonagall. "Ha no!" Dumbledore shouts. McGonagall laughs and takes a seat on the sofa. "Have you heard the new rules for the train? Absolute outrage! Teachers, including me, can't sit with any students on the train unless all the other carriages are full so basically Y/N make sure we can still fit in." Dumbledore says eyeing me. "Please. It's not like anyone wants to sit with me on the train." I giggle back. He says true and goes off to talking to Severus about work.

McGonagall pulls out a board game called Monopoly. I sit on the floor closer to the table and we start to set up. I see the other two looking at us in confusion. "Have you never played? It's a good game... I use to play it before... um yeah..." I mumble looking down. "Don't worry about them darling, you're safe with me." Severus says in a smooth voice. He takes a seat next to me and passed me a pillow to sit on. We begin go to play, and Dumbledore ended up in jail a few times. Severus kept putting his money in my pile helping me win.

After the game finishes, I win. "Cheat! She ended up in jail like twice!" Dumbledore says crossing his arms like a child. "Honestly Dumbledore, you act like a child." I giggle and he looks at me in shock. "I do not! Do I?" He says but I just nod while laughing. "Okay then if I act like a child, you and Severus are my parents." Dumbledore says in a joking way. "I suddenly need a drink." I mumble and walk to the kitchen. Severus walks in and closes the door behind him. He stands behind me while I fill a glass up with water. "You alright love?" He whispers in my ear. I jump a bit forgetting he was there. "Yeah, just thirsty." I whisper back. I turn around, he pushes me to the counter and starts to kiss me. I kiss him back. "MINERVA! THEY'RE KISSING!" Dumbledore shouts and McGonagall comes running in. She just laughs and stand there. We eventually stop and look at them. "I said I needed a drink didn't I?" I say giggling. "Y/N YOU'RE 16!" Dumbledore shouts. I giggle. "I'm only kidding." "Please it's not like you two done it together." Dumbledore giggles and McGonagall looks at us in shock. I run out and lock myself in the bathroom from embarrassment.

Severus pov:
"Albus that poor girl is going to think you're a stalker." Minerva says looking at me. "I should check on her since you embarrassed her." I mumble walking past him. "I literally saw it on camera not my fault". Albus mumbles. They leave my house and I knock on the bathroom door. "They're gone darling." I whisper into the door. Y/N opens the door and hugs me. I put my hands around her back picking her up. "Does he like... stalk us?" She whispers in my ear. "Of course not, he saw us when we had that camera in the kitchen once." I whisper slowly in her ear. We sit down on the chair in the corner of the room and I read her a book. I read it slowly and smoothly to comfort her.