Duelling

I wake up next to Severus stroking my hair. "Happy Friday." He says in his morning voice. I go to stand up but wobble. "I think I went a bit too hard." He smirks picking me up. He carries me to the bathroom and places me in the bath. He runs the water. I begin to wash myself as Severus goes to grab me a towel.

I get out the bath, and Severus wraps the towel around me. I slowly walk into my room and get changed into my uniform. I put my hair in a bun and I do a bit of makeup. I slip my shoes on and put my necklace on. I put the ring I go from Severus yesterday and I pack my bag. I go into the living and see Severus all ready. "How come you get ready so fast?" I giggle. "Because I look the same everyday." He smirks. I go to brush my teeth and we go to breakfast.

I get into the Great Hall struggling to walk properly. I fall over and Severus picks me up. I take my seat and I see Dumbledore smirking. I eat my food and go to D.A.D.A.

I get to where the class is and see a duelling area laid out. Severus uses a spell on me to help my walk. Professor Lupin walks in and tells us we will be duelling. Professor Lupin calls up Harry and Severus calls me up. I walk up and bow and walk away. "Don't kill each other." Professor Lupin says worriedly. He counts down from three and all I hear is "Confringo!" Harry shouts and I blast to the end of the duelling place. I see Minerva and Albus walk in to watch. Severus picks me up. "Everte Statum!" I shout back and Harry goes flying to Lupin. Harry stands up immediately. "Expelliarmus!" He shouts and I fly back to Severus. I stand up. "Serpensortia!" I shout and a snake appears. "Nice move." Severus whispers. 

Harry starts speaking parseltongue. I look at him and the snake starts to come towards me. I move back. Severus uses a spell to kill the snake. "Class over!" Lupin shouts. Severus pulls me towards him. I run over the parent figures. "You did great." Dumbledore smiles. "Thanks!" I smile and see Harry come towards me. "Get away! You speak parseltongue!" I snap and he looks at me. He walks off and goes to find Hermione and Ron. "Did someone have too much fun last night?" Dumbledore smirks and I go red. I burry my face into Severus chest. "Did you at least use protection, Severus?" Dumbledore giggles and I hear Severus say yes. 

Severus and I rush to potion class and I take my seat. "Professor are you in love?" Someone asks from the back. "When my personal life has anything to do with any of you, I will let you know but you seem to be slowing my lesson down so detention." He snaps and I laugh. "Detention Miss L/N!" He snaps. The class go by and I seem to make the potion correctly.