Chapter 11

Thursday 17th of December 2009 – USWNT camp in Tampa, Florida

Hope wakes up with a weight on her chest. Looking down, she sees Kelley laying practically on top of her with the omega's head on the alpha's chest and with their legs tangled together. She smiles loving having her mate in her arms and seeing how peacefully asleep she is.

Deciding to let her sleep longer, Hope pulls Kelley completely on her and holds her closer to her.

After half an hour, Hope thinks is time to wake up her mate because breakfast is in 30 minutes. She learns quickly that waking Kelley up is harder than expected after trying for 5 good minutes.

She thinks of different ways, finally choosing to kiss her while rubbing her back. After a few seconds, Kelley, feeling the soft lips of her mate on her, starts to respond to the kiss. After a few minutes of kissing, Hope pulls back making her mate whine at the loss of contact and sits up with her in her lap.

"It's time to wake up, love", Hope says, "breakfast is in 20 minutes"

"Why didn't you wake me up before?", Kelley asks yawning.

"I tried for 10 minutes but you are not easy to wake up.", she answers laughing.

"Oh and be warned I'm not a morning person at least not before breakfast"

"Good to know. Let's get ready for breakfast"

The couple gets up and gets dressed before leaving the room. Walking down the hallway, Kelley grabs Hope's hand in hers. Feeling the sparks in her hand, knowing it's from her mate, Hope intertwines their fingers.

Entering the conference room, they go separate ways to get their breakfast. However, Hope keeps a close eye, like she did every morning for the past week, on her mate to get to know what she likes to eat for breakfast.

Kelley goes to sit with 'The New Kids', Zach, Ash, and some other athletes. While Hope sits with Carli, Abby, Christie, and other veterans.

The conversation at Kelley's table.

"So did you guys mate?", Pinoe asks, wanting to know the details.

"No, we didn't. We are waiting until I'm ready and when we are not in a hotel room.", Kelley says.

"That's good.", Tobin nods.

The table goes back to eat and talk about anything.

The conversation at Hope's table.

"You don't have a mark on your neck and you smell the same. Can I assume you are waiting until she is ready?", Abby asks.

Hope nods, "plus she wants to mate somewhere more private, not a hotel room. I was thinking maybe at my place in Seattle. What do you guys think?", she asks.

"I like the idea", Carli says.

"When do you think of doing... the mating?", Christie asks Hope a bit unconformable talking about her daughter's sex life.

"Well if she is okay with it after January camp, when we know each other a bit more.", Hope answers.

Christie nods at the replay liking what she heard, along with the other veterans.

The table goes back to eat and talk about anything.

—–—–—–

Sunday 20th of December 2009 – USWNT camp in Tampa, Florida

Today, the soccer players are going back home since they had their last day yesterday.

The Cardinals left Tampa two days ago, except for Zach since he is spending Christmas with the O'Haras.