Chapter 28

Warning this chapter has some smut, will indicate the passage

Saturday 20th of March 2010 – San Francisco, California

After three weeks in Atlanta with her family, Kelley is finally in San Francisco to join her team for preseason. After collecting her bags, she meets Hope near the exit doors. When she sees her, the omega drops her stuff and leaps into her mate's arms, before burying her face into the crook of her neck to inhale her alpha's scent.

A few minutes later, the couple is on their way to their apartment, in Oakland, for the next 6 months. Since it's almost dinner time, they stop at a small restaurant to eat before heading to the house.

------ Smut ------ 

The moment, they step into the apartment, Kelley is pinned to the wall while they kiss. It does take long for Kelley to wrap her legs around Hope's waist, grinning their hips together. The friction makes the alpha's cock to harden and the younger woman's pussy to get wet at the feeling. Hope navigates them through the apartment towards their room, before placing her mate on the bed and crawling on top of her. This time when they reconnect their lips, the kiss is deeper and slower with a lot of passion and love in it. Hope starts to grin her hips into Kelley's, making her let out a moan into her mouth. Soon they are naked and their clothes scattered all around the room.

Hope trails kiss from the omega's lip to her mark before sucking on it. The action makes Kelley moan and buck her hip into her mate's. Hope continues her trail of kisses down until she reaches the younger woman's breast. She takes the right nipple into her mouth, twirling her tongue around it. At the same time, she massages the other breast. Kelley pants more and more and her moans become louder. After a few minutes, Hope switches breasts so both receive the same treatment.

After being satisfied with her mate's breasts, the alpha continues her trail of kisses across her abdomen, sucking and leaving hickeys on each ab. Happy with it, she kisses her way up the omega's thighs, taking her time teasing her mate.

"Please, Hope", Kelley begs.

Hearing the begging, Hope finally kisses her omega's pussy lips, making her moan. She then licks before thrusting her tongue in and out of her mate's core. Feeling that Kelley needs more friction, she inserts two fingers and sucks her clit. This makes the omega moan more and squeeze her walls around Hope's fingers. Knowing she is close, the alpha adds one more digit and continues to thrust her fingers in and out.

"Cum for me baby girl", she says.

The command sends Kelley over the edge instantly, "Hooooooopppppee", she moans.

After coming down from her high, the younger woman rolls them over. Now it's her turn to trail kisses down her mate's neck and torso, teasing her and leaving hickeys. When she arrives face to face with Hope's manhood, Kelley makes the decision to do something she never did before. She sucks her alpha cock's head, licking the pre-cum. Hope groans and her hands fly to hold her mate's head towards her penis. Kelley starts taking more and more of the cock into her mouth. When it hits the back of her throat, she gags a little and comes up for air. The omega then takes the penis back into her mouth and starts to bob her head up and down while sucking, licking, and twirling her tongue on her alpha hard-on.

"Oh my god that feels so good, baby girl", Hope groans.

Kelley takes her deeper and deeper down her throat. Hope feeling she is about to cum, tries to push her mate away not knowing if she was okay with having her sperm in her mouth. But instead, Kelley takes her deeper into her throat, which immediately makes Hope orgasm, shouting her sperm into her mate's throat.