Chapter 21

Monday 15th of February 2010 – Faro, Algarve

Kelley wakes up in the middle of the night to an unsettling feeling. Looking at the other bed, she notices her sister turning and tossing in her sleep whimpering. The omega gets up and walks to Rylie, with the help of her wolf heightened vision. Sitting on the bed, she takes her sister in her arms, trying to soothe her by rubbing her back. Rylie wakes up shaking in fear and crying but relaxes when she notices she is in her big sister's arms.

"Hey, did you have a nightmare?", she asks whispering, to not wake her mate up. The little omega nods. "Do you want to tell me what was it about?"

She nods again, "A-Abby w-was y-yelling a-at m-me be-because I-I w-was r-rooming w-with y-you b-before h-hitting m-me", she whimpers, burying her face in her sister's neck, hugging her tight.

"Sh-sh, she won't hurt you. Abby shouldn't have done what she did at the airport. Come on let's go back to sleep"

"C-can I-I s-sleep w-with y-you?", she stutters.

"Of course, little sis", Kelley answers, getting up from the bed with Rylie in her arms.

Going to her bed, where Hope is peacefully asleep, the 4-year-old tugs on her sister's shirt wanting it off.

"You want skin-to-skin contact?", she asks, making her nod.

Kelley takes off Rylie's shirt first, before hers balancing her sister in her arms, knowing that putting her down will send her wailing. Feeling her sister's skin on hers, Rylie calms down instantly. The older omega crawls into bed, resting her head on Hope's chest. She then puts the little child on her mate's chest so that her sister can be warm with the alpha natural warmth and still have skin on skin contact with her. The alpha wraps her arms around the two omegas, pulling them closer to her. Kelley covers them with the comforter. The sisters fall into a deep and peaceful sleep.

—–—–—–

Hope wakes up to the 7 am alarm clock. She notices she doesn't have the usual weight on her chest. Looks down, she sees her mate's head on her chest with their legs tangled together. But what surprised her, was that Rylie is completely laying on her chest, shirtless snuggled up into Kelley. Looking towards her omega, she notices that she is also topless and curled around Rylie with her arms around her protectively.

The alpha reads her book for half an hour, before waking the two omegas up.

"Good morning girls", she says.

"hum, morning Hopey", Kelley answers, leaning up to peck her mate's lips.

The omega rubs her sister's back to keep her awake, as she is falling back asleep.

"Come on, Ry-Ry, wake up"

"Nooo", she whines, "I wan' to sleep", she mumbles snuggling closer into Kelley's body.

"Come on, we have to get breakfast", she says, still rubbing Rylie's back, "you can stay in pj's and after you can sleep in the bus to training"

The 4-year-old opens her eyes and whines saying, "But I want to cuddle"

"How about you cuddle with me while Kel gets ready, then you can snuggle with her?", Hope asks her.

Rylie nods before the omega gets up to get ready. Kelley dresses up in her training clothes and prepares her bag so it's ready. When she is ready, the omega crawls back into bed, where her sister immediately snuggles into her, resting her head on her chest to listen to her heartbeat. While Kelley was getting ready, Hope made Rylie put on her pj's shirt.