Chapter 30

Monday 18th of October 2010 – Cancun, Mexico

Cheney's alarm blasts through the room at 6 am waking up Lauren and A-rod, while the three other members in the room sleep through it.

"Why are we waking up so early on our day off?", Amy whines, getting out of bed.

"Because we choose to do an activity that is far away and the shuttle is picking us up at 7, babe", Cheney answers, before looking at the other bed, "How can they sleep through the alarm? I made sure it was loud and an annoying song.".

"What do you expected, babe. Those three can sleep through anything. I'm pretty sure they could sleep through an earthquake if needed.", the omega replies.

When the duo finished getting ready for the day, they leave the room to go and grab breakfast for everyone. Entering their room again, Amy decides to wake the three sleeping beauties since it's already half past 6.

"Wake up! Wake up!", she yells jumping on their bed.

"Shut up!", Tobin groans, sitting up.

Meanwhile, Kelley wraps her arms around Rylie's body turning them away from A-rod to sleep some more. Unfortunately for her, Lauren was ready for her reaction and dumps a glass of water on her. The cold liquid quickly makes Kelley sit up with her sister in her lap.

"Why?", she whines.

"Because we are leaving in 25 minutes so move it.", Cheney says.

While the trio gets ready, the two others eat their breakfast.

It's their first day off since the beginning of camp. Kelley and Tobin saw they could swim with the turtles on the web and they wanted to do it. They proposed the adventure to the rest of the team if any of them wanted to come. Only Lauren, Amy, and Rylie were interested in this excursion. Seeing as they have to leave early, the four older thought it was a better idea to have a sleepover to avoid disturbing their roommates.

Just before 7 am, the group leaves the room heading to the lobby to meet with the shuttle. On the bus, Kelley, Tobin, and Kelley all fall asleep with the pup in her sister's arms. Amy and Lauren settle on catching up on the Bachelors since it's A-rod's favorite TV show.

At 9 am, the tour group for this journey activity arrives at the Cancun Cenotes. They snorkel and swim in the crystal-clear water. The soccer players and the pup enjoy the colorful fishes and splash each other.

After a few minutes, the tour guide proposes to whoever wants to jump from the platform and/or launch themselves from the zip line into the water. Kelley and Tobin being daredevils, they do both of them several times, with Rylie cheering them on, and Cheney and A-rod taking pictures and videos. The cousins do some figures while jumping, making them more interesting and funny with the faces they pull.

After a while, the tour group leaves the Cenotes for Akumal to see the sea turtles. Before snorkeling in this natural protected area, the tour guide explains why this beach and this species of marine turtle are protected. The sea turtles live close to the shore, so they don't need a boat to go and observe them in their natural habitat. After the explication, they all head into the sea to snorkel with the turtles. They are all amazed by the sea creatures. When Kelley sees a turtle swim next to her sister, she is shocked to see that Rylie is smaller than the marine animal. Kelley, Tobin, Cheney, and A-rod all take pictures and videos with the underwater cameras the tour lent them.

After swimming for a while, they have lunch on the beach before heading back to the hotel. The whole group falls asleep due to the morning activities.