Chapter 35

Friday 17th of December 2010 – Los Angeles area, California

Tobin and Christen have been staying at the omega's childhood home for six days now. They have been sightseeing, meeting up with Christen friends, spending time with the forward's family, and with each other.

Today, they plan on meeting up with Alex, Servando, Cheney, and A-rod at Angeles National Forest at 10 am. Tobin and Christen, and Alex and Servando leave their respective houses, in Palos Verdes Estates and Diamond Bar, around 8:30 am since they have an hour and a half drive to the National Park. Whereas Cheney and A-rod have a two-hour drive, so this couple is already on the road.

Surprisingly, Tobin manages to get out of the house on time to leave. It may have helped that Christen didn't let the alpha have breakfast until she was in the car and wanting to have food, Tobin was out of the door fast.

Cheney and A-rod are the first ones to arrive as Lauren always likes to be on time, mostly a bit in advance. Alex and Servando are the next to arrive. As both couples have already met before in College, they chat about their days at Uni and what they have been up to since National Camp. Just past 10 am, Christen and Tobin arrive.

"Not that late", Cheney says, just the couple gets out of the car, before turning to Christen, "Press, you have a good influence on Tobin".

The comment makes all of them laugh, even Servando since he has been hearing stories about Tobin and Kelley always being late.

After Tobin and Christen greet A-rod and Cheney, they go and meet with the third couple.

"Hi, Alex", Tobin says hugging the omega.

"Hey Tobs", she greets back.

After breaking the hug, Tobin wraps her arm around her mate's waist bringing her closer.

"Alex, meet my mate Christen, babe meet Alex", she says.

The two omegas greet each other happy to finally meet each other after hearing about the other player. Then Alex turns to Servando bringing him closer.

"Tobin, meet my mate Servando, babe meet Tobin", Alex says chuckling a little since she said the same thing as the midfielder.

Once the two alphas have greeted each other, the group heads to the Fish Canyon Narrows Trail. Once they started hiking, the group splits into two, the omegas start to fall a bit behind the alphas.

In the omega's group, Alex and Christen get to know each other to get to the other player better beyond the stories they heard about the other.

Knowing that Christen just graduated and was looking at clubs abroad, Alex asks her a question that Amy is also interested in.

"So are you planning on going abroad or looking to play in the WPS next season?", she asks.

"I don't really know yet, but I have been contacted by some teams in the league and some in the Sweden league.", Press answers.

"What are you going to decide?", A-rod questions.

"I would like to do my first professional season in the US so I can be supported by my family and Tobin.", Christen replies.

"So which teams are you hoping to play for?", Alex asks.

"I don't know yet. I have a general idea but I want to discuss a bit more about it with my family and Tobin", she responds before asking, "And you Alex, where do you hope to be drafted too?"