Chapter 22

After her nap, Rylie wants to go and run in her wolf form. She also wants to play with her sister's and cousin's wolf. It's a tradition they have in the family. It usually takes place every day when the kids finished their homework and the parents are home from work, and late afternoon during the weekend. It helps everyone to relax and helps the pups to get used to their wolf and tire them out.

"Sissy?", she asks, getting her attention, "can we go for a run and play in our wolf forms?"

"Sure we can, how about me, you and Toby do that every day after the last practice of the day. And if training is only in the morning, it will be after a nap. Then when the game starts it will be after it or in the morning depending on at what time the game is. We will keep the tradition here too. Okay?", Kelley says.

"Really?", the little omega asks excitedly.

"Really. Remember we did it last camp with mama with the same conditions. Come on let's go get Toby"

After putting their shoes on, Rylie jumps on her sister's back. The duo leaves the room, searching for their cousin.

They find her in Cheney and Amy's room, watching a movie with almost all of the team.

"Toby! Toby! Toby!", the 4-year-old chants, bouncing on Kelley's back.

"Ryls! Ryls! Ryls!", she mocks.

"Let's go! Come on move it!", Rylie says excitedly.

"Okay! Okay! I'm coming munchkin", Tobin says, lifting her arms in surrender, making her cousins laugh.

The three leave the room, leaving the team confused about what's going on, except for Lauren and Amy who have an idea of what they are going to do.

"Are we going to play and run?" the alpha asks, when they enter the elevator, making the sisters nod.

After walking a few minutes, they get to the forest. The three of them shift in their wolves.

Rylie's wolf is a pup with the average size and weight for one. Her fur has a big chance to become the same color as Kelley's. Her eyes are already green.

Tobin's wolf is the average size and weight for an alpha

Tobin's wolf is the average size and weight for an alpha. Her wolf weighs 175lb, her length is 6.5ft and her height to shoulder is 2.75ft. Her wolf's fur color is grayish with chocolate brown eyes.

 Her wolf's fur color is grayish with chocolate brown eyes