Chapter 25

Tuesday 23rd of February 2010 – Faro, Algarve

Hope wakes up as usual before her roommates. Looking down, she sees Rylie, shirtless, sleeping on her chest and snuggled into her sister's arms. Kelley, also topless, has her head on the alpha chest with her arms wrapped around her little sister's body. The older woman decides to let the two omegas sleep a bit more before breakfast. Not able to fall back asleep, she settles on reading her book.

Since the accident, on Friday, Rylie hasn't left her sister's side. She follows her everywhere, where Kelley goes, Rylie follows. The pup has also been sleeping with her sister and her mate, wanting to feel safe, protected, and comforted.

The cousins also haven't been going to the forest to run and play in their wolf forms, since it still hurt Rylie to shift either into her human or wolf form.

After half an hour, Hope wakes her mate up with a kiss. Once she is awake, the omega gets out of the bed to get ready for the day. Rylie whines a little at the loss of her sister's touch but the alpha manages to calm her down, not waking her up while running her hand up and down on her back and whispering comforting things in her ear.

After getting ready, Kelley wakes her sister up and dresses her in warm clothes for their morning practice, while Hope gets ready.

When they are all ready, they leave their room for breakfast. As usual, Rylie sits on her sister's lap and cuddles into her chest while eating her cereals.

At the pitch for morning practice, Rylie wears one of her sister's sweatshirts and doesn't let her out of her sight. During the scrimmage, when a player isn't playing, they go and sit with the pup.

After a forty-five-minute scrimmage, Pia ends practice.

"Good job everyone. Just communicate more on the field but we are more than ready for our first game tomorrow. Now hit the showers and you have lunch and the afternoon free but be back for dinner.", she says, before dismissing the team.

In the locker room, Kelley gets ready for her shower, hoping that her sister would be fine with waiting for her near her locker.

"Hey munchkin, I'm going to take a quick shower. Can you wait here?", she asks.

"NO!", she yells shaking her head, "I want to go with you!"

"Okay", Kelley replies, sighing, before undressing her sister, then carrying her to the showers with Tobin following to help her cousins. Hope gets mad at the fact that Tobin is going to shower with her mate and Kelley doesn't seem fazed by it.

After eating lunch, Kelley puts Rylie down for a nap. Not wanting to be alone and wanting to be in her sister's arms, the pup starts to cry.

"Hey, hey, hey... I'm just going to close the curtains then I'm coming to bed", the older omega says.

When Kelley is in bed with Rylie on her chest, they both fall asleep. Just seconds later, Tobin enters the room and dashes to the bed climbing in and wrapping her arms around her cousins before going to sleep.

Lauren and Amy, wanting to make sure Rylie is doing fine, enter the sister's room with Tobin before they are left at the door. The couple directs themselves to the second bed to lay down and possibly take a nap too.

—–—–—–

While they are taking a nap, the rest of the team meets in Ashlyn's and Ali's room.

"Have you guys noticed how Rylie is always with Kelley? And if not with Tobin?", Carli asks.

The girls nodded, agreeing with her.