Chapter 16

Friday 15th of January 2010 – Carson

Hope wakes up and feels a weight on her. Looking down, she sees Kelley laying completely on her with the omega's head on the alpha's chest and with their legs tangled together. She can't help but smile thinking about what happened yesterday night.

The alpha enjoys the closeness of her mate, after not having her in her arms in almost 4 weeks, for about twenty minutes.

Hope wakes Kelley up by kissing her and rubbing her hand up and down on her back.

"Good morning my love", Hope says, smiling.

"Morning Hopey", she says, yawning.

After getting ready, they go down to breakfast. In the conference room, the team notices that the couple are good again and there is no tension between the two and Hope and Christie, Rylie, and Tobin.

—–—–—–

UCLA Conferences & Catering

After breakfast, the team headed to UCLA campus for the 2010 WPS College Draft.

Arriving at the congress center, Kelley, Tobin, and Lauren all run towards Alyssa, Whitney, and Ali Riley, when they see them. After hugging and catching up, Kelley introduces Hope to the girls.

Pulling Hope to the group, by her hand, Kelley starts talking, "Guys, this is Hope my mate. Hope this is Alyssa, Whitney, and Ali", she points to the girls.

"Nice to meet you guys", Hope says.

"You too", they say.

Alyssa steps forward to meet Hope, looking in her eyes, she threatens her, "You hurt Kelley and I will hunt you down and make you suffer, understood?"

Hope nods her head and gulps when she sees a woman looking a lot like the alpha in front of her, who comes up.

"Mandy", Kelley, Tobin, and Cheney yell when seeing the woman before hugging her.

The friends catch up and talk about the Holidays and what they been up to seeing they all graduated from College. They chat until Kelley spots her siblings and adoptive parents. She couldn't be more surprised to her little brother, Jerry, is here since she is supposed to be at the Air Force base for training. She leaves her friends and runs towards Jerry and jumps on his back taking him by surprise and making him stumbles a bit.

"OH MY GOD! I'm been attacked by a squirrel!", Jerry exclaims, gaining attention from a lot of players and making his older sisters, Erin and Kelley, laugh.

"What are you doing here?", Kelley asks him, swatting his head for his comment.

"I couldn't miss this plus we had 2 off days so the timing was perfect."

The siblings are soon joined by their parents, who heard their son's voice.

"Hey Mama K, Dad", Kelley greets them.

"Hey Kels", they greet her.

Kelley spots her mate and decides it's a good time to introduce her to her family. She jumps off Jerry's back and jogs to her alpha.

"Hey Hope, I want to introduce you to my family, if you're up to it?", she asks.

"Sure, let's go", Hope answers.

When they get to the O'Haras, Kelley interlaces her hand with her mate's.

"Guys, this is Hope, my mate. Hope this is my family, my mom Karen, my dad Dan, sister Erin, and brother Jerry.", the omega introduces, pointing to each family member while saying their names.