Chapter 33

Warning this chapter has some smut, will indicate the passage

Sunday 5th of December 2010 – Atlanta, Georgia

After spending almost a month with her family, Kelley is now at the Atlanta airport to fly to Seattle to see her mate. She is currently waiting at her gate with Tobin, who is flying to California to visit Christen. The alpha is going to stay with her before the couple comes back with the Press for Christmas.

"Happy to see Chris after so long?", Kelley asks.

"Yeah, especially that she finished her exams last Friday. She's just on campus for extra classes and soccer practice so we have more time to see each other.", Tobin answers, "What about you?"

"I'm happy too. I can't wait to be in Hope's arms again. We planned to do a Thanksgiving/Christmas dinner in a few days with presents exchange.", the omega replies. "I can't wait to go hiking in the Washington countryside with her."

Kelley's flight is called so she hugs her cousin before boarding her plane. Just a few minutes after, Tobin is boarding her flight to San Francisco.

—–—–—–

After a five-hour flight, Tobin lands in San Francisco. She leaves the plane before grabbing her belongings from the conveyor belt. Walking to the arrival terminal, she sees Christen reading waiting for her. She goes behind her to hug her. The omega tenses for a second before relaxing into her mate's arms after smelling Tobin's scent and feeling the sparks where their bare skins touch each other.

"Hey baby", Tobin greets her mate, before kissing her.

"Hey Toby, how was your flight?", Christen asks.

"It was okay, happy to be here", she answers.

The couple head to the apartment Tobin rented for the next two weeks since Christen is sharing a dorm room with someone. Since Kelley graduated, each time the alpha visits her mate, she rents a place next to the campus seeing as both of them are unconformable sleeping in the same room as another omega that isn't family.

"What do you have planned for the next two weeks babe?", Tobin questions.

"Well I planned some activities for us when I'm not in class, and when I'm not free you can do whatever you like. Also, coach said you can practice with us if you want.", she replies.

"Nice, I may go surfing when you're in class. Can you give me a schedule for the next two weeks so I know when I have to be at the apartment for us time? Also, I will join you for soccer practice."

When they get to the apartment, Christen leaves quickly since she has practice. Tobin decided to skip this one since she is tired and prefers to go on a walk.

The moment Christen is back from practice, she and Tobin do not get out of bed until the next day.

—–—–—–

Seattle, Washington

After a long and boring flight, Kelley has finally arrived in Seattle. She grabs her bags before heading to where Hope told her she will be waiting. When she sees her mate, the omega can't help but run towards her before leaping onto her arms. Hope catches her and immediately leans in for a kiss.

"Hey baby girl", she greets.

"Hi Hopey"

After their greetings, they go to the parking walking hand in hand with Hope carrying Kelley's bags. There, they load the car, then they head to Kirkland.