Chapter 1

Kelley O'Hara was born in Fayetteville, Georgia, and raised in Peachtree City, Georgia. Everyone thinks she is the daughter of Karen and Dan O'Hara and sister to Erin and Jerry O'Hara. When in reality she was adopted by Karen and Dan when she was born.

She knows who her birth parents are all her life and considers them as her parents too.

Christie Rampone and Julie Foudy, yes the soccer players on the USWNT and world champions, met during their youth soccer camps. When they turned 16, they found out they are mates. Christie is an alpha and Julie is an omega. Being good friends before finding they are mates, Christie and Julie decided to mate in July 1986. Since then they have an active sexual relationship. In December 1987, they found out Julie was pregnant. Their parents not being okay with the situation gave them two options, either get an abortion or get out of the house. The couple decided to leave and keep the baby.

They left for Georgia, where they met Karen and Dan O'Hara. Hearing their situation, the O'Haras gave them a possibility to pursue their dreams of going to college and playing soccer. For that, Christie and Julie will live with the O'Haras and finish high school and graduate to be able to go to College. They would let Karen and Dan adopt the baby so the young couple wouldn't need to worry about social security and the finance that comes with a baby. But the O'Haras still wanted them to take responsibility for the baby by being present and help raise it.

Of course, Christie and Julie accept the deal the O'Haras gave them.

On August 4th, 1988, Julie gave birth to a baby girl name Kelley Maureen O'Hara. Since then they helped raised Kelley and that's how she knows her birth parents and her story. Kelley couldn't be more grateful for the O'Haras and consider herself as an O'Hara. That's the reason when she turned 18 years old and was giving the choice to change her last name to Rampone – Foudy, she decided to keep the name O'Hara to honor the people who raised her and helped her birth parents to pursue their dreams. She also wanted to get a fair chance of getting on the National Team and not to be compared to Julie and Christie.

On September 29th, 2005, Kelley got a little sister, Rylie Rampone – Foudy. Rylie is totally being raised by Christie and Foudy but sees Karen and Dan as her aunt and uncle. She also sees Erin and Jerry as her cousins/siblings. However, she knows that Kelley is her sister and they have a great sibling relationship despite their 17-year difference.

Julie and Christie are expecting again. And Kelley and Rylie are excited to meet her new sibling, even though Kelley will be 21 and a half older than the baby.

—–—–—–

June 2006 - Peachtree City, Georgia

After graduating from high school with her best friend and cousin Tobin Heath (who knows Kelley's background), Kelley O'Hara is signing with Stanford on a soccer scholarship while Tobin is going to UNC also to play soccer. They were both been offered numerous scholarships from great soccer program schools to play together due to their amazing connection on and off the field. They are capable to read the other runs and passes without talking and sometimes looking.

After looking at all the offers, the only two schools that had their attention were UNC and Stanford. They had the hardest time to chose since both schools have amazing academics courses but the soccer level is higher at UNC. To help choose the right school, Kelley and Tobin visited both campuses. Kelley fell in love with the Stanford campus and had a good time at practice, whereas Tobin fell in love with UNC.

Following the schools' visit, the cousins decided to go their separate ways to grow as individual players and to learn how to play with other players to be able to join the National Team.

—–—–—–

August 2006 – Georgia

After spending the summer together, it's time for Kelley and Tobin to say goodbye. They are at Hartsfield – Jackson Atlanta International Airport with their families heading to opposite coast of the country.

Although the goodbyes were hard, the cousins promised they will talk every day and still do crazy and stupid stuff and pranks together.

—–—–—–

August 2009 – Stanford campus

It's the start of a new school year, Kelley O'Hara is starting her last soccer college season. She and her teammates have a very good feeling about going far in the college cup, NCAA.

Kelley is currently in her dorm room with her roommate, Christen Press, who is one of her best friends since she is mated to Tobin. In the room, her other best friend Ali Riley, since she came to Stanford, is also present. The three girls are watching 'The Office'.

Kelley and Tobin are 21 years old. Ali is 22 and Christen will be turning 21 in December.

Furthermore, Kelley, Ali, and Christen are all Omegas, whereas Tobin is an alpha.

Even though Tobin is an alpha and Kelley an omega, they have an extraordinary friendship since they are cousins but they treat each other like siblings. Tobin is always trying to protect Kelley from the other alphas, who try to claim her.

One of the reasons Kelley chose Stanford is due to the fact that in the athletic department, all players from all across the different teams are all protective over the others, especially the alphas in regards to the omegas.

After binge-watching 'The Office' since Friday night, Kelley decides to get brunch at the Cardinal Cafe. Leaving the dorms, she runs into a big and tall guy she knows is an alpha due to the dominance that rolls off of him.

"Excuse me?", he asks as gently as possible while pumping soothing pheromones to try and calm a scared Kelley.

"Y-yes?", she asks a bit frighten.

"I was wondering if you know a nice place for brunch."

"I'm actually going to get brunch. You can come with me if you want.", Kelley says much calmer and back to her normal and cherry self after realizing he won't do anything to her.

"That will be nice", he said smiling, "thank you."

They start to walk to the Cardinal Cafe.

"So... what's your name?", she asks.

"Zach, actually Zachary Ertz, but you can call me Zach. And you?"

"Kelley, Kelley O'Hara."

"What sport do you play?", Zach asks. Kelley looks at him confused. "I mean you left one of the athletic dorms, so I just assume you played a sport but if not I'm sorry.", he rambles on.

"haha. It's okay. I play soccer.", she says laughing, "what about you?"

"I play football", he says, "no disrespect but how old are you?"

"No worries, I'm 21, senior. And you?", Kelley says.

"18 turning 19 in November", he says.

"So freshman, right?", she asks and he nods.

After talking more, they finally arrive at the cafe. They order their food they sit down together to continue to talk since they have such a good time getting to know one and other.

After the brunch, Kelley and Zach see each other all the time, even do their homework and eat together. Zach sees Kelley as the sister he never had. He sees her as his little sister even though she is older than him. He loves teasing her by calling her his little sister because of her height. She 5ft 5in but compared to him, 6ft 5in, she is small. Kelley sees Zach as a brother and told him her background about her adoption and all. Zach promised to keep it a secret and only talk about it to Tobin if needed. Their teammates tease and love calling them 'Tom and Jerry' because of how they act.

Over the month of August, Kelley got closer to the football team, although all the sports teams are all close since they stay in the same dorms.