Chapter 19

Warning, there is smut in this chapter

Saturday 6th of February 2010 – Kirkland

Hope wakes up with Kelley laying on top of her, as usual.

Knowing they didn't plan anything for today, the alpha looks up different trails they could hike.

Hope reads a couple of chapters before waking Kelley up with a kiss and rubbing her back up and down with her hand.

"Good morning my love"

"Morning Hopey", the younger woman says yawning and stretching.

They get out of bed to go to the kitchen and prepare breakfast together. They sit at the counter to eat it.

"What do you say we go to the Snoqualmie Falls, for a hike?", Hope asks.

"Sure it sounds nice"

After getting ready for the day, they start the car journey. It took thirty minutes before the alpha parks the car. They walk the 100 ft to the top of the falls.

"It's beautiful", Kelley states.

"It is, let's take some pictures.", Hope says before take a few of the view and some of her mate.

"Hello. Excuse me, could you take a picture of us, please?", the older woman asks a couple.

"Sure, no problem."

Hope and Kelley pose for three or four pictures.

"Thanks", the omega says to the couple.

After that, the players hike the 1.3-mile trail. Halfway through, they are at the bottom of the falls and they admire the view before walking back to the top.

Before leaving Snoqualmie Falls, they eat lunch at the Attic at Salish Lodge.

Back at the house, they have a lazy afternoon.

—–—–—–

For diner, Hope decides to cook an Indian meal. She makes a chicken curry with garlic naans.

They eat the home cook meal watching Slamdog Millionaire.

After diner, they cuddle on the couch watching the movie, with Kelley leaning on Hope.

After a few minutes, the alpha starts kissing her mate's shoulder and neck. A few minutes pass before Kelley turns around and kisses the older woman. It doesn't take long before the kiss is depended and Hope pulls her omega on her lap making the younger player straddle her.

As the kiss goes on, Kelley can feel Hope's member grow and harden, when she starts rocking on her lap. After a few more minutes of kissing, the alpha stands up with her mate in her arms, making her way to the bedroom. While going up, the omega kiss and sucks on the older woman's neck, leaving hickeys.

In the bedroom, Hope lowers her mate on the bed before crawling on top of her. She kisses and leaves hickeys on Kelley's neck. The younger woman tugs on the keeper's shirt before pulling it off. The forward's shirt and bra follow suit before being thrown somewhere in the room. Hope kisses down her mate next to her chest. She takes one of the nipples in her mouth, twirling her tongue around it while massaging the other one with her hand. After a few moments, she changes and gives the other nipple and breast the same treatment.

After playing with Kelley's chest, Hope leaves a trail of kisses down to her waistline, before the omega pulls her back in for a passionate kiss. While kissing, the alpha takes off her mate's pants and underwear. The keeper goes back to leaving a trail of kisses and hickeys all over Kelley's chest and stomach.