Chapter 2

note: Trigger warning: this chapter is about rape. if you don't want to read just skip ahead. the next chapter picks up just after it.

Saturday 26th, of September 2009 – Stanford campus

Most Cardinal teams have an off weekend, meaning they don't have any games. So most of the athletes went back home to see their family.

Kelley, however, is still on campus because Georgia is too far to go back for a weekend. Usually, she would go with Christen or Ali since she has a good relationship with their family, but she decided to stay on campus with Zach and Cole, Zach's best friend on the team.

After spending the day with the boys, Kelley goes back to her room and watches a movie before going to sleep. While the boys go to a baseball pick up game with the other guy athletes who stayed on campus.

Kelley calls Tobin via Skype for their weekly movie night. They watch 'Cheaper by the Dozen 2' and talk about what's going in their lives.

Around 10 o'clock, they decide to call it a night because it's 1 am for Tobin, and can see her falling asleep soon. After hanging up, Kelley reads her book.

Around 11 o'clock, Kelley's dorm room is being knocked down. She immediately recognizes an alpha scent that she doesn't know. She instantly begins panicking. The unknown alpha enters her room and lunges himself on Kelley before she can reach her phone to call 911 or Zach.

"Hi baby girl, my name is George but you can call me daddy", he says smirking.

"W-what d-do y-you w-want?", Kelley says panicking and shaking because she is trapped under him.

"I want you, mate." George answers, leaning down kissing her cheek.

"W-what!? Y-you are n-not my m-mate", she stutters, not feeling the mate bond.

"Yes, you are. Look at what you do to me.", he says smirking and pushing his boner against Kelley's core.

"No. no. I'm not y-your m-mate. L-leave m-me a-alone.", Kelley says trying to push him away but he is too strong and big for her to do so, with his 6ft3 frame. She starts crying and panicking even more.

George leans down to her face, still pushing his penis against her. "Oh no baby girl, you are mine and I'm going to mate with you."

"NO! Please", she begs.

"You're mine and I take what's mine!", he says kissing her on her cheek since Kelley turned her head to the side.

George starts undressing Kelley while she is trashing around trying to free herself.

"HELP!", Kelley yells.

"Hahaha, you can scream all you want nobody is in the building", he laughs.

After undressing Kelley, the alpha ties her wrists together and her ankles to the bed so she wouldn't move. Then, he starts to strip.

"NO! Please, NO", Kelley begs and yells when George goes to take off his boxer.

"Oh no I'm making you mine wherever you want it or not.", he growls, "you need to respect me and know your place, bitch!", he says slapping her.

When he frees his cock, she looks away.

"LOOK AT ME!", he screams.

She still refuses to look at him, even after he yelled two more times. So he slaps her with his penis. After that, not wanting to relive the sensation, she looks at him in the eyes trying to avoid his lower region.

"Look at my 6 inches cock", he says grabbing Kelley's chin to force her to look, "it's the biggest you will ever see and the only one."

Kelley starts crying, even more, trying to turn her head.

George leans down and kisses Kelley, still holding her chin. He forces her to open her mouth to slip his tongue, he moans at the sensation. After forcing her to kiss him, he backs off a little.

"Are you ready, slut?", he asks.

"Please no. Please no", she whimpers and begs him.

"I don't care", he laughs.

He aligns his dick at her entrance and pushes himself in. Kelley is now sobbing because of the pain when he broke through her innocence. George pounds her pussy with no mercy for at least 20 minutes while Kelley is sobbing begging him to stop.

After a while, Kelley starts to notice that his penis is swelling and can feel his fangs on her neck. She knows, from her biology class, that he is about to knot and mark her, finishing the mating.

Just before, George can knot her and sink his fangs in her neck, he is thrown off of her. She can smell Zach and then Cole coming to her to cover her, untie her, and hug her the best he can before Zach comes to comfort her.

—–—–—–

At the same time, 11 o'clock, the boys decide they should head back to the dorms. On the way back Zach has a bad feeling that something bad is happening but he can't think what it can be.

Arriving at the dorms' building, the boys notice that the main door has been knocked down. Not knowing what's happening but knowing that Kelley is in her dorm, Zach and Cole followed by some other athletes start running through the corridors to look for the intruder and to reach Kelley's room to see if she is alright. Meanwhile, the rest of them stay behind to call for campus security and 911, because they had a feeling they will need cops and paramedics.

Making it to Kelley's floor, the guys hear sobbing and that looks like someone is being hit. Continuing running towards Kelley's room having a bad feeling that something terrible is happening, they hear a plead to stop what's happening.

"P-please s-stop. I-it's h-hurt", they hear someone begging.

Zach looks at the guys, especially Cole, "That sounds like Kelley", he said panicking and running faster to her room.

Nearing her room, Zach sees that her door has been knocked down as well. He starts sprinting to Kelley. Coming into the dorm room, he sees Kelley tied up and being raped. He also notices that the unknown alpha, for him, is about to knot and mark her. Letting his instinct lead him, he throws himself at the alpha and starts punching and kicking him taking all his anger out.

"Nobody touches my sister!", he growls.

Cole comes into the room seconds after Zach, he sees his teammate beating up an alpha he imagines due to the unknown scent that screams 'alpha'. Seeing that he looks around for Kelley, finding her naked and tied up, his anger also skyrockets. He rushes to Kelley to pull a blanket on her and starts to untie her. Then he hugs her.

After beating the alpha, Zach stumps on his penis with so much force he broke it. The alpha yells. Then Zach goes to Kelley and takes her from Cole's arms to comfort her. Kelley cries her eyes out in his arms.

"You are safe now", Zach says to Kelley, "it's over", he repeats to calm her down.